2/23/17 cont.

While you were bawling your eyes out, the layout of the lawn became much different. It wasn't until the deafening siren of a firetruck, that you even thought to move. Once you sat up, there was two more cruisers parked off to the side, and a fire truck and ambulance both backing into his cramped driveway and lawn. Before they began spraying it down, people rushed into the house in groups. You were flabbergasted.

You made nervous eye contact with three of the cops talking outside, and one almost seemed to be angry with you inside of his car. It wasn't until he opened the door and began to berate you that he actually understood your situation.

" I was locked up in there, " You pointed at the house, " Long before It began snowing. " you bit your lips, feeling stupid.

" He owns the house. Michael.. Rue..

I crashed my car - broke my legs, and he's kept me here. I'm trying to go home. He thinks we're in a relationship. We are not. "

Speechless, the cop closed the door on you and resumed talking to his colleges, their voices hushed now.

A heap of black hair and clothing limped out of the door, and stared defiantly at you. He was burned up his left arm. Badly. The officer carried him up to the ambulance, and the entire way, his eyes stared at you.

You didn't know if he was mad.

You couldn't tell if he was scared, or sad, or defeated.

Only that he was scalded, and shoved into the vehicle without further notice.

Without Michael, you certainly felt like a portion of your brain was scooped out. The red and blue lights swam around the air, reflecting off the vestibule and porch.

Your dear character studies, and clothes, phone, keys were surely burning up in that fire. It was useless. Everything was gone.

All that was left was you.

-

A/N: Hope you enjoyed

A more sad ending than I'm used to.

I COULD make a batshit insane horror/PST-focused sequel of michael stalking and trying to genuinely keep reader forever with his burnt up ass arms and neck After he gets roughed up in prison. However That would insinuate that people even care about this book as is. Which, not really (LOL), so goodbye.