11

- help -

- help -

a sound of knocks on the y/n's dorm's door was heard. it was soft knocks but y/n couldn't even tell who it was behind that door. she had been awake because she was reading the book that she brought with her from shibuya all the way to jujutsu high.

another bright day, how she wishes it to rain now. reading the book makes it hundred times better when it rains heavily because of how dark the book's content is.

due to the knocks and y/n noticed that she locked the door, she scoffs to herself to get up from that bed and placed the book down just to open the door. a day in jujutsu high is all just pure silence.

as she opens, reveals the boy with black hair that is tied to a manbun and has sided bangs. y/n looks up at him, "you need anything?" she asked.

"apparently, I need your help," he answered and leans to y/n's ear to whisper his idea. at first, he thought that y/n would disagree but she looks at him again with a nod of agreement.

"yes!" suguru cheered, a soft type of cheer because he doesn't want anyone else to hear his voice anyway. his lazy eyes was closed to give y/n a sincere smile.

"well, let's get on to it," y/n insisted, grabbing suguru's hand to go where the other two first years at (shoko and satoru).

meanwhile with the two of them, they are just in the classroom, one is smoking and the other is whistling. seriously, there is nothing much to do except for going on missions that will be assigned for the students (soon).

"where is suguru and y/n?" satoru asked, facing the ceiling with full of boredom.

"I don't know. go and look for them," shoko answered which apparently, to her surprise, the white haired got up from his seat to look for them.

"suguruuuuuuuu! y/nnnnnnnnnnn!" satoru called in a singsong voice of his that echoes around the corridor, at the same time whistling to fill up the quietness of the corridor. the atmosphere is so quiet but peaceful at the same time — just the right kind.

"are we playing hide and seek or something? what is this? kindergarten?" he added, totally annoyed that he couldn't find those two anywhere while his hands in his pockets, sunglasses hang loosely on the bridge of his nose.

'oh ya.. I can use that heavy and gloomy sense of hers to track her,' he thought — as an idea clicked in his head to get a way to find his long lost twin.

just like what happened in 2003 where he followed the sense to the store. his question finally got the answer though it took him a while to get that answer until his long lost twin enters jujutsu high. the curiosity got the best of him.