33

- progress -

- progress -

finally, the first year in jujutsu high has ended and it is the start for them to be in second year. though, it sucks that they still have three more years to go.

as much as time had always become a part of a topic in a conversation or even in writing, many people have different perspectives on it. is it worth mentioning? or maybe not? who knows. everyone has different opinions after all. but do those opinions were heard? were others even listening to it? or was it just sheer words?

why humans' feelings are hard to read?

"earth to, y/n?" shoko's voice interrupted y/n because she was spacing out in class. principal yaga was explaining on what they should do for being the second years. which also means they have to welcome the new first years. satoru has been boasting about being seniors and principal yaga rolled his eyes at his rambling.

"sorry, where were we?" y/n proceeded to ask.

"we're going to meet the first years. they are already at the entrance," suguru informed, leading the way to the entrance. y/n only hummed in reply and followed the triple 's' to meet their juniors.

"how many are they?" y/n asked.

"two of them," suguru replied.

"yay! now that we have juniors, we can hand in our missions to them!" satoru chimed which he only received three smacks on his head, shoulder and waist that he didn't have the time to activate his infinity. "idiot," suguru, shoko and y/n muttered at the same time.

"you can't always activate infinity when it comes to getting beaten and you deserve it," shoko commented and received a lollipop from y/n. satoru scoffed at the comment and rolled his eyes. his sunglasses is hanging low at the bridge of his nose that his blue eyes can be seen.

the moment they are at the entrance, they saw the mentioned two first years. one looks like the sunshine and the other looks emo even though one is blonde and the other is black haired.

wouldn't usually that the black haired is the emo and the blonde is the sunshine?

"you guys must be haibara yu and nanami kento!" satoru greeted the both of them first. "welcome to jujutsu high! we are your seniors! I'm gojo satoru, that's my twin, akashi y/n, beside her is ieiri shoko and that's my one and only best friend, geto suguru," he added, his voice is as cheerful as ever.

"we can introduce ourselves, satoru," the three of them said at the same time.

satoru's eyebrow was raised, "WHAT'S WITH THE THREE OF YOU SHARING THE SAME BRAIN CELL TODAY?!" there goes his chaotic self when he is pissed at them. as a reply from them, they shrugged in sync.