34

- the other seniors -

"I believe zen'in and akashi raised you well," those words are stuck in y/n's mind. what does she have to do with the zen'in clan? she doesn't owe anything to that clan, does she?

"raised me? more like abandoned me," y/n mumbled and scoffed.

"y/n, you good?" suguru asked that made y/n to look up at him.

"yeah, I'm good," y/n answered, playing with the pencil to kill her boredom inside the class. "what about you, suguru? you good?" she asked back, facing him while her fingers still spinning the pencil and it has not dropped yet. the spinning was smooth that caught shoko's attention to keep staring at it.

"of course, I am," suguru answered with a smile.

"where's satoru?" shoko asked. in the previous chapter, it was y/n who went missing and in this chapter, it is satoru that went missing. do the gojo twins prefer to disappear into thin air?

perhaps.

"probably went to get some sweets from the vending machine," y/n answered, she could sense satoru's location which is strong and predictable of his whereabouts. the two of them still don't understand how this sense works though. it gets stronger and hard to cooperate when they are together but they choose not to bother.

in which, y/n was right, satoru enters the class with some sweets in his hand. different flavours of pocky can be seen. "can I have the strawberry one?" y/n asked right away.

"nope!" satoru replied, but he still gave the strawberry flavoured pocky to her anyway. his words did not equal to his actions which was why y/n didn't feel offended.

while the four of them eating pocky, principal yaga entered with two students that are familiar to them. one has blue hair while the other has raven hair with a scar of her face.

"soon, there'll be a mission with the two of them. as you all were informed before," principal yaga started. "take this opportunity to train and spar with them," he added.

"are we allowed to choose?" the blue haired asked.

"no. drawing names is much better. this allows all of you to take turns in sparring, learning one another's techniques and skills," principal yaga spoke, pointed to a box that was placed on the desk.

"will the first years join?" satoru asked.

"yes. they will," principal yaga answered, snapping his fingers to call the first years to enter.