23

- little plan -

- little plan -

the meet up betwen baji, chifuyu, takemichi and y/n, is after the discussion that chifuyu, takemichi, kisaki and hanma have made. the topic of the discussion was then told to baji.

takemichi and chifuyu followed kisaki and hanma to meet up with the one that handles the money from black dragons, koko. koko told the four of them when is taiju would be alone and where he would be.

udagawa christian church.

"hold on, hold on, hold on... so basically, you're in black dragons and toman at the same time?! ISN'T THAT RISKY?!" chifuyu voiced out as he was surprised after processing y/n's words previously.

"yup," y/n answered — casually (as if she doesn't see anything wrong about it). she agreed to the fact that it's risky to be on both gangs at the same time.

well, there is something wrong about it but people just don't see the wrong side that she do.

"so, based on your explanation especially about kisaki's plans.." y/n started after some silence between them. "I'll join the last minute. get along with kisaki for now. you guys know what to do," y/n explained.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET ALONG WITH THAT FUCKER?" baji voiced out.

"don't you guys wanna outsmart him? let him think that you guys follow with his plans when actually it's the otherwise," y/n added.

"plus, it's crystal clear that kisaki knows about you, keisuke," y/n pointed to baji.

"he knows that I figured him out?" baji said, raised an eyebrow, clarifying y/n's point of saying it. y/n nodded in response and proceeds, "that means, you have to stay out of this," she pauses, pointing her index finger to the ground (which she meant the situation) "at the moment," she added.

then, y/n turns to face takemichi and chifuyu, "you two, get on with kisaki's plans. takashi was the one that made the deal with taiju, right? so, takashi, keisuke and I would be the back up. kisaki might have something up in his sleeves too."

the three of them hummed, and then it comes to an agreement. "I must get back. see you guys on christmas eve," y/n told.

"ja ne!" the three of them said and to see y/n just vanished in front of their sight.

it seems like y/n learned how to teleport, it had been easier for her to visit her friends. the ones she hasn't visit yet... is shinichiro, wakasa, benkei, takeomi and senju.