21

- hidden -

- hidden -

"do not say a word to y/n-san," taiju said, followed by a growl that inupi and koko only sighed in annoyance.

"no promises," koko stated, sticks out his tongue. (his usual thing). inupi rolled his eyes, the situation is definitely gonna reach to y/n.

now that takemichi and chifuyu have been spending the time together, a lot, figuring out the ways to change the future for the better.

it's not something that they can do all by themselves especially the fact that they don't know where to start. firstly, what are they supposed to do with the informations given by tachibana naoto from the future? he only mentioned to let y/n know about it so she would be the one to figure everything out.

looks like communication is the only way.

"man.. you're all roughed up, shitty mitchy.." a voice beamed in that interrupted the two blondes.

"baji-kun/san?!" takemichi and chifuyu voiced out in shock because baji appeared out of the blue.

"yo!" baji cheered, giving them a smile that shows off his natural fangs. "those bruises would be healed in a second if y/n-san was here," he added, using his index finger to point the bruises on takemichi's face.

"yeah.." chifuyu agreed.

"now then.. we need to get rid of kisaki from toman. kazutora just got in prison because of the stab even though I said that I was the one that stabbed myself but managed to survive because of y/n-san. otherwise, I won't be alive right now," baji blabbered, vomitting out the words that he have kept for quite some time after the bloody halloween incident.

well, obviously he was sent to the hospital immediately instead of telling the police it was y/n who healed him.

that pool of his own blood couldn't leave chifuyu's mind. he's afraid that the incident would happen again. he wouldn't want to lose his idiotic best friend that he met. the guy that he respects the most just by the actions.

"okay, alright.. now, get rid of kisaki from toman. that's quite a challenge though," chifuyu stated, his finger to his chin that shows he is in deep thoughts.

"as much as I want to focus on that.. but a meeting will be held tomorrow," baji cuts in. he continues the moment a reminder came in his mind, "takemichi, you'll be there as well because you were beaten up by black dragon."

"eh-?" takemichi reacted instantly. 'am I gonna get in trouble..' he thought.

"I'm thinking if we should tell y/n-san.." chifuyu stated, voicing out his own thoughts.