WHTM: Characters

Claire Villanueva:

Robert Villanueva’s twin sister. She’s older my six minutes. Falls in love easily. Has straight ‘A’s in all her advanced classes. Extremely close to Sarah Wright.

Robert Villanueva:

Claire Villanueva’s younger twin brother. Is more known that Claire since he hangs out with Austin more. Is a lazy, but smart kid. Falls in love, but every once in a while. Doesn’t like it how Claire is crushing over Austin.

Zach Dorsey:

Friends with Austin Mahone. Also known as the flirty one of the crew. Loves money for sure, and has a crush on Robert’s twin sister.

Alex Constancio:

Also known as Austin Mahone’s twin buddy; great friends with Austin; currently dating Sarah Wright. Knows how to give advice for those who need it; but doesn’t know what to change in his life.

Sarah Wright:

Alex Constancio’s girlfriend; she’s on the dance team and loves Claire Villanueva with all her life; her and Claire have been friends since the first grade and is also known as the advice giver, but also uses her own advice against her own will.

Tyler Stanush:

The little nice guy of the crew. Has the biggest crush on Claire, and hates Zachary for also liking Claire. Never really talks, only talks if he is mad or just randomly talks out of the blue.

Reagan Ty:

School’s popular girl. Hates how Claire is extremely close to the crew and is Claire’s worst enemy of all time. She will do anything to destroy Claire’s life.

Logan Villanueva:

Claire’s and Robert’s five year old brother. He is in kindergarten and loves Claire and Robert. He is color blind and has an extra chromosome.

Santana Villanueva:

Claire’s and Robert’s 10 month old baby sister. She was born two months early and has a heart condition that is easy to cure, but not for babies her age.

Dave Brytus:

No other than Austin Mahone’s bodyguard and friend. Is there for Austin 24/7.

Mrs. Mahone:

Austin’s lovely caring mother.

Austin Mahone

The famous teen-pop singer from YouTube. You know him, everybody in Texas knows him. Biggest heart-breaker of all time. Goes to school with the crew and Claire and flirts with every girl possible.