What Hurts The Most: Authors Note

Hey guys! It's me, Samantha, the author of What Hurts The Most. I just wanted to quickly add this note ((even though it's not my Mahone week)) to let you guys know about some things.

As some of you know, I BARELY started school yesterday (Monday, August 26th) and it look like I'm going to have to ((gonna, in other words)) work hard this year, and I have to look for good academic high schools, cause the one next to me, let's say I don't think it's going to help me with journalism. And!- I'm in orchestra, which means staying after school, concerts mostly ever freaking month (No, Mr. Riley, no.) and I have to practice if I want to get to Philharmonic Orchestra, so thats a lot on my plate for an average eighth grader.

Enough about my school life, for right now.

To write chapters for these books, they aren't: EASY! Trust me, it takes time and the details. I have to think about it for a while, once I post a chapter, I automatically have to think what to write for the next chapter and what to put in between the beginning and the end of the chapter. And if you write fan fictions, you would know what I'm talking about. I seriously want these chapters to be the best of the best--and for them to be like that, it's going to take a while.

And if some of you guys ever ask yourself: WHY DOES SAMANTHA HAVE THE VOTES AND COMMENTS SO HIGH?!!!!!!11!!!? Well because, I seriously want these Mahomie books to go far. And these books are my creatures, they've given me so much hope. I seriously want to be 'Megan' famous. You know, an authors name Mahomies should at least know. I seriously would like it if I could just know that all my hard work pays off when I'm famous for the Mahomie section of wattpad.

Any who!:

I WILL try to upload two times next week on What Hurts The Most and I will make the next chapter for Heartbreaker really long that it'd take three days time to finish the first half of the chapter.

So if you know where I'm going, it might take a couple days for an upload; so whenever I have the time, I try to type up a really quick, good chapter!

And this came to my attention: before, you guys used to comment a lot and now, it's like: two comments from the same person; like, where did all the feedback go? I seriously need your guys' feedback; without it, I'm writing the same thing! And that's no good-good!

So, I seriously hope you guys read this,

I'll upload next week, maybe twice on this book!

Comment on this chapter for any random things, I swear! What you think of the book, what you predict and everything. Please?

If you HAVE read this, I'd like to say: I ALREADY KNOW THE GENDER! WOOP WOOP! Try to guess! (:

-Austin_Mahomie