What Hurts The Most: Number 7

            It was fifth period, the period that comes right after lunch; tears were still going down my face, and Sarah was holding my hand and helping me walk to fifth period. Thank you school for having me and Sarah have this period together, thank you.

            The look on Robert’s face hurt me when I told him I was pregnant, it made me feel a little more guilty but somehow give me a lot of hope and faith.

            “Pregnant?” Tyler asked, his eyes closed, and his chest huffing out. Shoot, his pissed right now, great.

            “Pregnant,” I answered, a lot of tears rushing down my face.

            “H-how? I mean, why? You’re kidding, right?” Robert asked his eyes really big and confusion written all over his face.

            “I-I don’t know, I guess things got carried away with that kiss, and I don’t know, he said he-he,” I stopped. “He didn’t use a condom.”

            “But aren’t you supposed to be on the pill? I mean, isn’t every girl on this pill?” Robert asked his face serious.

            “You seriously think mom would let me use the pill? She’d get the wrong idea, Robert!”

            “Does Austin know?” Alex asked, bringing my attention towards him.

            I shook my head, “No, I’ll tell him when I think it’s the right time to tell him and not be prepared to tell him.” What?

            “Okay, even though that made no sense, I’m leaving; I-I’m going to eat outside today, need to think about things.” Robert sighed, gathering his things, and standing up, looking at all of us, but not me, “So, I’ll see you guys later, at my house right after school if you can, it is a Friday night.” He said, waving at all of them, but then he landed on me. “Bye Claire.”

            That’s when I felt the PANG in my heart, no hug, no ‘See you later’, just, ‘bye.’ I’m a disappointment to him. I’m supposed to be a role model to him, but I’m just pure mistakes.

            “Don’t cry,” Sarah sighed, sitting next me. “No, seriously, stop crying, people are looking at you like you a virus in the computer and nobody likes you and then they stop using the computer, it somehow ends in the dump, then it’s in the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean.” She shrugged, getting out her things.