12 |

Chapter Twelve | 'Suits'
> 54:12 - 58:23

IT WAS NIGHT. The two boys had just gotten back from, I don't know, saving the city from burglars or something. They had been looking for this guy for ages. There was no sign of him anywhere. Peter and Marcus climbed through the window to Peter's bedroom. They took of their jackets and rushed towards the computer. Peter instantly started to search.

"Spandex... Spandex..." Peter muttered as both he and Marcus looked at the computer. If they were going to have suits, they had to be the most flexible material and, hopefully, pretty unbreakable... or see through. "Everything... Spandex."

"That's a lot of Spandex.." Marcus whispered as he leaned against the chair that Peter sat on. The two nodded before sharing a look.

"Extraordinary velocity is a function of both mass and acceleration." Some boys from class walked by, looking at the tablet which had a video of the, disguised, two boys walking right behind them. The blond one shook his head, disagreeing.

"You know better than anyone the weight of the bob on any pendulum has no effect on swing speed." Marcus raised an eyebrow before looking at Peter, who continued to look forward.

"Doesn't affect frequency, but it's totally a factor in momentum."

"What are you thinking, Peter?" Marcus whispered to Peter who only looked at him with a smile. Marcus scoffed before crossing his arms. "Fine. Don't tell me."

"This is so fucking cool!" Marcus yelled as he and Peter swung side by side. Last night, the two boys had stayed up all night working on the suits they wore now. Peter's was red and blue, Marcus's was black and red. The two swung up, landing on a building.

Peter's cellphone began to rang from inside his bag. Marcus backed up so he wouldn't interrupt the conversation he was going to have. The boy in red and blue sat down, pulling his phone out of his bag. "Hey, Aunt May. Yeah. Eggs? Organic, got it."

Peter then said goodbye before looking at Marcus. "She was eggs?" Marcus asked, pointing at the boy in blue and red. He nodded before the two dived off the building and started to swing.

Marcus crossed his arms. Peter and him were in the back of this man's car, waiting for a man to come along and try to steal it. As quickly as the driver went away, the thief came along. He placed something on the door and opened it after a click.

The man started to get in the car, trying to Hotwire it. Peter nudged Marcus to get his attention before coughing. "Ahem. In the future, if you're going to steal cars, don't dress like a car thief, man."

"Don't give the man advice!" Marcus slapped Peter in the arm causing the man's eye to snap to him. He looked startled. Did he not see him or something?

"What are you two? Cops?"

Marcus snorted before gesturing to the costumes they wore. "Seriously? You think we're cops? What kind of cops have you seen, man? Cops in skin-tight blue, red or black suits? You're hilarious, I mean seriously-" he shot webs in the man's eyes at the same time as Peter.

𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙀𝘽𝙎 ¹ | the amazing spider manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें