Babies

Chapter "Babies"
Solutions is Testosterone took 6 months to get his sperm count up. And it took 6 months to be able to make baby. Baby so 1 baby in 1 year of marriage. Pregnancy takes 6 months. The baby grows faster. Only restrictions are coffee, alcohol, and cigarettes. Not a problem. Problems found in sperm, low count, weak, didn't carry dna. Testosterone original levels were just below average. End levels a little above average. Level got that high in 5 months. Reason being the body doesn't have a need for caring on dna. Doesn't send that message to cells. 6 months or last month's problem is Princess body gets pregnant, stays pregnant 1 week. Then the body kills it thinking it is a virus, cancer, sickness, disease, and parasite. Baby does act like a parasite as it steals oxygen, food, water, nutrition, and the immune system. Solution is estrogen only has to take 0.2 mg.

Difference of Princess is she turned 12 and got her period before experiments. Before becoming a vampire body prepared to make a baby. All others were turned before the age of 12 or whenever they went through puberty.

Took everyone else around a year to find the right dosage to be able to make a baby.

The End of Chapter Princess has another baby who falls in love with hubby.