Happy Ending

Author note mentions mental illness. Talks about DID. Not a real depiction of DID, it's a Hollywood version. Similar to the movie "Split" and Asian TV drama "Kill Me, Heal Me".  I understand that as a family member has it. Also have a family member who has schizophrenia.

Sophia pov

I have talked to Veronica and been able to be out. I don't know as much as the other two, Lilly and Veronica. I don't have or share a lot of memories. I do know the summary or description of what is hidden.

With all that has happened I haven't gotten a chance and been allowed to be out. Over the last 2 years I have been able to watch what is happening. In the years I was in camp I only got to watch on rare occasions.  When I was finally given permission I was so excited. I now get the chance to have fun and play. I like pop music, instrumental, and classical music.

I listen to it every chance I get. I have been out a whole lot. Was able to finally come out after everything was settled. I still have to go to sleep a lot. I am unable to handle responsibilities. Veronica kicks me to the back or puts me to sleep. This happens often because of the new position of vampire queen that we got. I only have to go to sleep for a few hours at most, instead of years like before. I stay in the back just watching them do important paperwork.

Veronica takes care of the most important business. Lilly is able to handle the day to day and the majority of the work. When Veronica is in charge she plays heavy metal music. V likes to listen "High Way To Hell" and "Wayward Son" songs. Lilly has a mixed taste in music. Lilly shares simulator taste in music to V. They both like rock music. Lilly is okay with metal music, but isn't a big fan. Veronica loves Black Sabbath unlike Lilly. Lilly will listen to Metallica with Veronica.
Lilly likes the occasional love song. Lilly mostly listens to break up music like "Reputation" album that Taylor Swift has. Lilly loves the rapper Eminem. Lilly listens to other rappers occasionally.

With how different our taste in music is I didn't know what would be played at the wedding. I got a front row seat to see the wedding. I was able to come out a lot during the planning for it. I loved it, I guess it was my wedding too. I helped make choices for the food, decorations, flowers, and dress. I was super happy how it all turned out it was so beautiful. I remember the songs played at the wedding. I have a favorite song out of the 2 Lilly picked and used for the wedding. My favorite one was "Find Me Somebody To Love". If that isn't the name of that song then that is the lyric. This song was played as she walked down the ile to get married. It became their song and is played on special occasions.

It is always played on the wedding anniversary. The second song was more of Veronica's taste. It was one of Lilly's saved songs. We each get our own playlist with our names on them. The second song was played for the bride and groom dance. I don't know the songs name. I just know the first few lyrics.
"Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
I don't want to feel
Like I did on that day"

Veronica was uninterested in the wedding. Veronica was very busy right before the wedding. Veronica had to keep quiet about the whole real parents thing and had to deal with that mess. Veronica has been getting some much needed and deserved sleep. Veronica is asleep almost all the time now. V took a nap during the wedding. Everything for the wedding was left up to me and Lilly. Only thing V did was show up once for the dress. V only showed up because V wanted a suit for the reception. V showed up 2 times in the front of the head space. It was to make sure we got the suit and to pick it. V stayed out of the consciousness for all of that. V was grumpy and angry at me when I went on and on about the wedding after it happened. I could tell that V was secretly happy it all went well. I was able to tell because of all of the hard work put in. V spent a whole day dedicated to the financials for the wedding. V also has spent so many years making sure Luke was the right husband. Veronica knew who Prince was all along and set us up in the first place. All that was left was making sure we won the national championship. Making sure to only lose to him. Proving ourselves to be a good fit for him.