First Fight Out of Class

Solemn lunged towards me, that's when my instincts took over. I got out of the way. Then the second time he came towards me I didn't dodge him. Instead I put him in a chock hold and while turning his body away from me. Then knocked his foot out from underneath him and pushed him to the grown. After, Solemn recovered he tried a basic move. Trying to catch me off guard he did a high kick aiming for my head. I had quick reaction time and moved my arm up to block the blow and bent down to also dodge it. 

I think this is when I got ticked off. I gave him a hard punch with hard punch in the gut. I also did the classical spin kick as I call it. It's where you jump up into the air making a high spin kicking him in the face and head. Then landing gracefully on the ground. Then after I knew he wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon I walked to my karate class.  

The reason I got so ticked off were quite a few things. One of them is that he is a selfish little brat that picks on kids smaller then him. Usually little girls, he thinks that we are soo fragile and vulnerable. That we are weak and can't defend for ourselves. Well I think it was about time someone taught him his place and that he is not better then anybody else. Sure he is talented at Karate but that doesn't mean he can shove it into everybody's faces. Just because his dad is Zolium, one of our great teachers a black belt. But his son is not deserving of a high title because he has never known what determination really means. 

I on the other hand was moved early on to train with the teachers and kids older then me. I have dedicated most of my life to it. Along with all of the fractures and bloody knuckles that comes with it. I have just persevered through them all of the pain working harder to make myself stronger. I devoured the new techniques they gave me and pressed harder in fighting every session. Fighting was a good way for me to blow off steam and face some of the lies that made me sad. Like that I couldn't ever make it out into the real world beyond this fence. That no matter what I wasn't good enough. It also helps when we have private competitions. I'm put up against high ranking fighters so we don't hurt people who can't fight at our level. This just helps make each one of us better and we don't intentionally try to hurt the other person. 

Go back to when I was talking about that not do bright boy. Well I never tried to hurt him. But he had to go to the hospital. I ended up being told to just avoid those type of situations. So I'm not allowed to fight with any one at school. but the problem with bulling stopped after people heard about what happened and Solemn got in trouble with his dad who believed me. When I told him what happened. His dad had suspected that his son wasn't being the greatest son and was a little surprised about how bad it was. Another thing don't pick a fight with a girl who is friends with your dad and trained with him.