What is ZLove

I never have understood the concept of love. I kind of understand what it means in friendships and relationships. But I have never seen what it really looks like in a relationship. I have been thinking about this lately because a lot of the kids are dating at my school and I'm old enough too. A few of them are even betrothed. I would like to understand this strange thing that they fully understand. Or at least seam to. But I think some of them don't have it all figured out.  

I do have one boy       friend. Or rather a boy who is my friend. I train with him, one a daily bases. I wonder if he dose have a girlfriend. I was thinking I could try to be in a relationship with him. Since we already know each other well. We are great friends. So I asked my trainer if I was allowed to have a boyfriend. i didn't know if there was a restriction for fighters. Or maybe just the higher ranked fighters. Well, Timmy told me no. This latter confused me because I asked around and saw that it wasn't applied to the other fighters.  I latter asked my partner/ only male friend. Apparently I'm engaged and no one ever told me. 

Apparently I was recognized as a good fighter and they choose my mate. No clue who in the world it is. It's kid of freaking me out. I understand why they did it though.  Since my partner will be a good fighter and strong and stuff. They want to see if our kids inherit these same traits and are added to their genes. Basically want to understand our process of reproduction. They are goosing me out I'm not that old yet. I'm not 14 anymore either though. But still people, really! 

I didn't even know if I wanted to get married. Holly crap! Well know that I have calmed down a little bite. I think I would at least like to met this guy before the wedding. That I didn't get an invitation to.  I don't want to have sex with this stranger and marry him. Well from what I heard we should produce strong children. 

I hope he has some good qualities. Even though I think he might not that great of a guy. But I really hope I'm wrong. Like I was with my partner. I thought he would be cocky and proud. Over the next few weeks I got to see who he was. I'm so happy he is my partner, he is incredible. I even came up with his nickname "Trainy" because we train together. I know it's not that cut. I'm not the greatest with nicknames. But he is a nerd. 

If i had to choose some to date it would be him. But I don't think we would be the greatest couple. Trainy is totally into science and computer stuff. I get lost so easily. Sometimes I don't even try to understand him. I actually know two girls I think would work for him. They will get his gaming references and jocks that I don't. Violet and him would be so cute together. Ah--------Ah. Violet is a dedicated gamer and she is totally his type. I don't think he knows he has a type though.