Romance Planing

I forgot to mention that Violet loves science too. 

The other girl I have in mind is Chelsea. I call her Chelsy, I think it's cuter. Anyway she is also into games and computers. I think Tech-whiz might have a class with her.  I keep on forgetting to tell him my planes for his future, date. Oh well. 

I will tell you about our conversation yesterday. Tech-whiz was talking about something to do with a science program and about building different sites. Well this is what I heard for the details. "Blah, Blah Blah coding, viruses, programming, large words, numbers, letters, numbers, and more numbers." All of this stuff goes into one ear and comes out the other. I'm sure it was vary important to tech people but I don't get any of it. So I decided to tell him this" You know I don't completely get this, right? Never mind don't answer that. Well I know someone you should talk to about this to Chelsy. Do you have Chelsea in any of your classes?"

"Techy"  my new nickname for him now. Well he said. " Do you mean the girl with long curly brown hair? Shes the one always helping out the teacher. Well, she keeps inside her small circle of friends and doesn't talk to anyone else. Usually siting at the back or front of the room."

I replied "Yeah, that her. It might look like she is quite. But on the inside she is really talk-it-tive. If you just start talking to her she will open right up. Hey, you should talk to her." 

I hope he takes my advise. I will have to ask him at practice. Oh I can't wait. I wonder what we are doing in practice anyway. I hope it doesn't involve back flips. I kind-of messed up my back, by doing them wrong.  My back hurts from last practice when we did them. I practiced afterwards. Making sure to do them right. It will take a while for my body to not feel sore when we are doing them.  My couch or master says that I will get used to it after a time. 

Feb. 22, 2017