👂🏼Too Soon For This👂🏼

TW: Angst
Quick A/N: This is the first of many Dolores one-shots in this book. This amazing idea was from @GSWGSEGSWGSW

Happy Reading!

No one's POV:
Dolores stood in the bathroom, crying, holding a Pregnancy Test that read "Positive". Sweat rolled down Dolores's face. Dolores hadn't even gotten engaged to Mariano. Why was this happening? How could she be pregnant? Dolores went from confused, scared, and uncertain, to embarrassed as thoughts entered her head.

Look at yourself! Your a bad role model to Camilo and Antonio!

Abuela is gonna kill you.

Mamí will certainly be mad.

Mariano is gonna break up with you.

Dolores knew that if she stayed in the bathroom for any more time, her Mom would walk in and see everything. Dolores collected herself and walked out of the bathroom after wiping her sweat.

Dolores walked over to her mother who looked concerned. She took a deep breath before muttering "I'm pregnant"

Suddenly, a loud CRASH filled the air. (Don't worry it's just Pepa 😂)
"W-WHAT?!?" Pepa let out, Her cloud now thundering. Pepa just ran up to Dolores and hugged her. This was the last thing that Dolores was expecting. "Lolita, I know you didn't mean to do this." Pepa said calmly. Pepas cloud slowly dissapeared. Everyone was shocked. Dolores was pregnant and Pepa was okay with this. Suddenly, Dolores felt a hard slap hit her face and she saw Abuela staring at her in anger. Everyone gasped. "How could you be so careless?!?" Abuela asked in anger. Dolores started sobbing into Pepa's shoulder. "That's enough, Mami!" Julieta said confidently. "Dolores didn't mean to get pregnant! If you cant learn to respect her intention of waiting until marriage, then SHUT UP!" Julieta yelled at her own mother. Abuela was left speechless. Camilo ran up to Dolores and hugged her. Abuela never intentionally spoke to Dolores since then.
Months later, Camilo found Dolores crying in the bathroom. "Hey, what's wrong, sis?" Camilo said in a calm tone. "I'm a bad role model to you and Toñito... Abuela was right! I cant do this! I'm too young!" Dolores let out while crying. Camilo put a supportive hand on his sisters shoulder. "Hey, You are not a bad role model to me or Toñito. Abuela is wrong. You can be pregnant at whatever point in your relationship that you want!" Camilo said in an attempt to cheer her up. "T-Thank you..." Dolores said, grateful to Camilo.

Several months later, Dolores gave birth to triplets.
"Their names will be Rosa, Constanza, and Amirah." Dolores said proudly. Mariano put a supportive hand on his Fiancée's shoulder.

Words:442