💪🏻The Beauty and The Brawns💪🏻

Okay, so this is not angsty. This is just wholesome Luisa.
TW: Lyrics from Titanium 😂
Summary: Luisa is feeling overworked, and her sisters help her through it and Luisa relaxes.

Luisa's P.O.V

"Luisa, the donkeys got out again."
"Luisa, can you reroute the river?"
"Luisa, my house is leaning to the street."
"Luisa, the piano goes upstairs."
"Luisa, can you-"

I can never catch a break. Im always asked to do something. It's like nothing changed since Casita was rebuilt. All of a sudden, I found myself by the river crying. Serves me right for not being able to juggle my chores. Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching me. "Luisa! Hey! What's wrong?" I heard a familiar voice ask. It was Mirabel for sure. The colorful hair on one girl and glasses on the other girl were dead give aways that it was my sisters. I mumbled something which just made the older girl come closer and put a hand on my shoulder. "I feel worthless because I can't juggle all of my chores at once." I let out, not wanting to cause any more awkward silence. "Wait, people are still overworking you and making you feel worthless?" Mirabel said in a confused tone. "Mhm... It's like nothing changed... and every time I fail to do a chore, I get an angry look and comment." I explained. Suddenly, the townsfolks came running over to me all asking for me to use my gift. Suddenly, Isabela shouted louder than I've ever heard her shout. "HEY! LEAVE MY LITTLE SISTER ALONE! DO ANY OF YOU REALIZE HOW YOU ARE ALL MAKING HER FEEL?"
I was confused but felt a burst of energy. "You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
Shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" Then I heard Mirabel continue.
"Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice
Sticks and stones may break my bones
Talking loud, not saying much
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" Isa - "You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium"
Mira and Isa - I am titanium
All 3 of us - I am titanium
Me- Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard as bulletproof glass
Suddenly, Camilo walked in, finishing the lyrics.
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
All 4 of us - You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium"
The four of us all had a group hug. Suddenly, Abuela came over to see why everyone was at the river, and witnessed everything that was happening. "Everyone! Everyone... From this point forward, if you want Luisa to help you, she's allowed to say "no" in favor of relaxing. In fact, she doesn't have a choice. She needs to relax!" I was confused "What about the chores!" "Oh, don't you worry. Antonio can get the donkeys to stay in the pen, We can use sturdier materials to make our houses, the river is fine. Keep it how it is. And all the heavy lifting will be done by tractors. You just have to rest. Okay, Luisa?" "Okay, Abuela." I responded. "Camilo doesn't have to shapeshift to make us happy. He makes us happy by himself! Mirabel will not be seen as the useless Madrigal... Instead, We will see her as the next candle holder." Mirabels face lights up. "and Isabela doesn't have to grow perfect flowers. In fact, The cactus farm and shop that we have spent so hard working on... goes to our beloved Isabela!" Abuela commanded to the villagers. All 4 of our faces lit up with joy. We all smiled at Abuela and hugged her.
A few days later, everyone noticed the change, and it was beautiful. I wasn't overworked or overwhelmed. MirabeI was being trained to lead the town by Abuela. Isa wasnt perfect anymore! Camilo made us happy by being himself. Everyone has truly opened their eyes.

775 words

I love y'all so much