3. The Intention

Today was the day. I knew that something big would happen in my life someday. I just didn't expect that big thing to be this. Getting offers for a private dance was common. Getting an offer for a private dance for the Mafia King wasn't that common. At least, that is what I thought.

The black limousine stops, and my jaw drops at the gorgeous mansion.

Tall and well-built bodyguards in black suits guard the outers of the manor. They are in every corner. I guess the most dangerous Mafia Leader also needs high protection from danger.

As I enter the mansion, a maid in her mid-forties receives me. I greet her, but she doesn't utter a word. She leads me through the house as I quietly walk behind her, looking around. Everything in this mansion is luxurious and expensive, and gold and cream-colored. I guess making a living out of killing people, taking money from the government, and selling drugs does make you fucking rich.

We walk into a hallway, and that is when the dangerous part of the mafia comes in. The long hallway's walls are adorned with weapons of all kinds. I don't know how to feel about this.

I look at each firearm on the wall - I don't even know their names.

The maid stops in front of a black door and turns to glare at me. I think she doesn't like me much. She pushes the door open and waits for me to get in, and once I do, she shuts the door before I can even thank her.

I look at the closed door. "Well, rude," I whisper and turn to look around. My bag falls out of my hand as my jaw drops to the floor. As expected, the room is just as luxurious as the rest of the mansion. Except, this room has a different theme than the rest of the house, at least from what I have seen. The manor is well-lit and lively - something I wouldn't anticipate from Enzo Vittori. Whereas this room is pure black - the bed, the walls, the floor, and even the dance pole in front of the bed are black. I notice a little bar in the corner of the room. I guess he likes his guests to stay hydrated.

"Looks like dear Enzo has his fair share of dancers in here," I chuckle, nearing the pole. As I'm about to touch it, I hear someone speak - The air freezes in my lungs. "I do," he chuckles.

I quickly turn around, and that is when I notice Enzo sitting on the black leather sofa. His black hair is messy and wet. And his blue eyes pierce into every inch of my body, making me feel small. How didn't I notice a freaking couch and the person sitting on it?

I gulp as my eyes wander down his body. Damn, he is so hot. But I have other things to do than to simp over a man. I clear my throat.

"Hello, Mr. Vittori. I'm sorry- I didn't know you were here," I stutter as I lock eyes with him. A small smile plays on his lips, "I hope I didn't scare you," he answers. I shake my head. He gets up from the couch and walks toward me. I always saw him sitting, but now that he is standing in front of me, I notice how tall he is.

"Would you like to drink something, bellissima?" He asks. I shake my head, "I don't drink when performing." Enzo chuckles, coming closer to me.

His big hand cups my face as he studies my eyes. I have no idea what he is doing. Enzo's thumb caresses my lower lip, making me open my mouth slightly. His hungry gaze then shifts to my lips. I feel his warm breath on them. I want to inch closer and kiss him, but that is definitely not what I'm here for. I don't know what he is doing, but he is turning me on. And I shouldn't get turned on, not by him.

He presses his thumb between my lips, putting it in my mouth. "Then show me how good you perform," Enzo whispers against my lips before slightly pushing me back and sitting back on the sofa. From somewhere, he grabs a remote and presses a button. Sensual music overtakes the room. I don't know if it is the music or his gaze that excites me. But, fuck, I'm in the mood.

I start moving my hips as my hands wander down my body slowly. Enzo watches every move of mine without a care in the world. Now that is not what I want. I want him weak in the knees.

I push the zipper of my red dress down, making the dress fall on the floor. Slight interest glimmers in Enzo's eyes as he sees me wearing the red lingerie he sent me.

I walk towards the pole and dance for him. I twist, I turn, I go up and down. I open my legs. I swing my hair. But no matter how hard I try, I can't get a smirk on his blank face.

I get on the floor, seductively touching myself while keeping eye contact with him. He doesn't seem amused. Bloody hell. I lick my lips.

I slowly crawl to him and open his legs before turning around and rubbing my ass on his dick - I go up and down on him.

I hear him breathing heavily - that is right, that is exactly what I want.

I throw my hair back and rub on him further as I keep dancing against him. My back hits his chest as he groans. Suddenly, his hand snakes around my throat from behind, and he pulls me into him, "Get on my lap, tesoro." Enzo's breath is unsteady. His voice is shaky yet deep and demanding.

"Yes, sir," I smirk and turn to face him. We lock eyes, and I see how lust-filled his eyes are. Enzo's pupils are dilated, "Dance on me," He insists.

I sit on him, and his hands lock around my thighs as I start moving on him. Enzo throws his head back and sighs. He looks back at me, and without warning, he slams his lips on mine. I'm shocked at first, but as his lips hungrily move against mine, I can't impede kissing him back.

I know I shouldn't be kissing him. I know that I'm here to do my job. But I can't stop- I can't stop kissing him.

I can't stop myself from touching him. Enzo's muscles flex under my hands as I let my fingers travel on his body. But the shirt between our skin touch pisses me off. He should take it off.

Enzo bites on my lower lip, earning a soft groan from me. His lips trail from my lips down to my chest as he leaves wet kisses on my neck. I gasp as he nibbles on my neck. His big hands on my thighs slowly slide to my hips - his grip is firm as he starts rocking me back and forth on his fully erected dick. This causes me to breathe heavily against his lips, and he pecks my lips.

I bite my lower lip, trying to contain the noises his actions cause.

I want him inside of me. I want every inch of him.

Enzo gets up with me in his arms, and I wrap my legs around him. Pushing me onto the bed, he unbuttons his white shirt and takes it off. His muscles ripple under the black ink on his caramel skin. And finally, I see the locket on his chain. To my surprise, it is a ring - a diamond ring. Whose ring is that? Does he have someone in his life? Why does he wear that ring around his neck?

But then again, I'm no one to be asking those questions - I'm here to do my job.

Enzo comes back to kiss me as his hands roughly touch my thighs. I know where this is heading. I part my lips from his, "I thought I was just going to dance," I breathe.

Enzo smirks, "Oh, you will dance, bellissima. First, you will dance on my tongue, and then on my cock."

My cheeks heat up at his words, and I already feel myself getting wet.

I shouldn't do this - this is not part of my work. I need to stop myself.