9. The Swim

WARNING: Smut ahead. If you feel uncomfortable reading smut, you can skip this chapter. If you decide to stay, enjoy :)

Enzo motions his guards to clear the place, and they all do as he says. I feel my heart skip a beat as I lock eyes with him. But I can't let this happen. What I feel for him is just lust - no strings attached. It will all go away once I have sex with him. After that, everything will be alright.

Enzo sits on one of the sunbeds - eyes still glued to my body.

I can feel him burning. I can feel him aching to touch me. We both want the same - for him to touch me.

Taking slow but confident steps, I reach in front of him. His gaze wanders up from my feet and finally meets my eyes. I know what I'm going to do next is probably going to be the reason for my demise, but I want to risk it all.

So, I do what I want to do - I place my foot on his knee.

Enzo chuckles, looking at it before meeting my gaze, "What are you doing, Mila?" My name rolls off his tongue like the sweet honey from a spoon. And I wish it didn't make me as wet as I am right now.

"Take my heels off for me," I simply respond. This works a hundred percent on the men at Delusion. I wonder if it works on the most dangerous man. His gaze intensifies as he grabs my ankle with both hands. The smirk never leaves his face, "Of course, bella." Now that takes me by surprise, but I don't show it. Instead, I fix my gaze on his hands, taking off my heel. Then, he motions for me to switch legs so he can take the other one too.

Once he is done, he grabs my heels and gently places them by the side of the sunbed. Waiting for what's next, his eyes search for an answer on my face. I sit on his lap, knowing well where I place myself. I feel his breath hitch for a moment as I adjust myself, but it doesn't last long before he gets his composure back.

"Can you maybe help me open my dress as well?" I flip my hair away and point at the zip on the back. His cold fingers slowly brush my skin as he pulls on the zip, causing me to get goosebumps.

"Do you need anything else?" He whispers in my ear.

Yeah, you to fuck me.

I shake my head, getting up from him. I turn around and let my dress fall to the floor, revealing to him that I'm completely naked.

Yet, to my surprise, he doesn't even make the effort to look at my body. His eyes never leave mine. Is my plan failing?

Why isn't he attracted to me? Why can't I see the lust in his eyes?

But I don't let this get to me - I haven't come this far just to give up now.

I take a few steps back and smile seductively at him, but again, nothing. Giving up, I turn around. I walk into the pool. If not him, then maybe water will calm my burning body down.

A deep chuckle leaves his mouth, and I find myself turning to look at him. I raise an eyebrow at him, "Are you laughing at me, Enzo Vittori?"

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mila Santos?" He answers my question with a question.

And he knows my surname. I'm more than sure I never told him my surname.

"No, I'm not intending to seduce you anytime soon," I say before swimming away from him and his hot chuckle. And his stupid hot face I want to sit on so bad.

I swim further away from him, letting the water swallow me in its embrace.

Once I reach the end, I swim back to Enzo's side. However, as I submerge back up, he is nowhere to be seen. I place my elbows on the edge and look for him, but I can't see him anywhere. He left me. He freaking left me.

"Looking for me, amore," His warm breath tingles my ear, and his big arms trap me against the pool wall. Despite the cold water and the chilly air, I feel the warmth radiating off him, balancing everything.

"No. Not at all." I quickly mutter.

I gasp as I feel his hot lips kiss the side of my neck, "Really? Because the way you were looking around tells me otherwise." He mumbles.

"Okay... maybe, I was looking for you." I manage to speak between little gasps as his lips trail down my shoulder. One of his hands snakes around my throat while his other hand hugs my waist, pulling me closer to him - that is when I realize that he is naked too.

His hand on my waist slowly makes its way between my legs, and without warning, Enzo starts touching me.

A moan escapes my lips, and I quickly slap a hand over my mouth as his fingers gently touch my clit.

"Don't stop it, Mila. Let me hear you," he makes me move my hand away from my mouth, so preventing me from hiding my moans of pleasure.

"Is this what you wanted, amore? For me to touch you like this? To make you moan like this?" He keeps leaving kisses on my neck and shoulder as I keep moaning silently, and then, he stops.

Enzo turns me around, making me face him, and without wasting a further second, he smashes his lips against mine.

We kiss roughly - like it's everything we need.

His hands squeeze my ass, making me moan in his mouth. I wanted this - I dreamed of this. Being like this with Enzo is all I need right now - I need him. But I know how wrong this is.

I know I shouldn't do this. This is going to get me killed, but is once enough to get killed? Is once enough to die for?

"Sit up, baby," Enzo commands as he pushes my body up, making me sit on the pool edge. I do as he says. Then, he proceeds to put one of my legs over his shoulder. He makes me place the other one on the edge.

He looks up at me, meeting my eyes, "You don't know how much I dreamed of this, bellissima." This too takes me by surprise. His arms lock around my thighs.

But before I can say anything, Enzo makes me moan again. Seeing his mouth on my pussy creates a satisfaction in me that boosts my ego. It's like I've gained everything I wanted.

I moan as Enzo's tongue licks my clit over and over again, and I gasp as he puts two fingers inside of me, making me grab his black hair.

His fingers keep sliding in and out of me while his tongue makes me moan louder than I ever have. But it's not enough. I want him inside of me.

"You taste so good. Better than in my dreams." He mutters between licks.

I throw my head back, feeling the best I've ever felt, "I need you," I whimper, looking at him with pleading eyes. I. Need. Him.

"Then, I suppose I should give you what you want so badly."