14. The Mirror

Warning: Smut ahead.

I don't know where he is dragging me to. I don't even know what his intentions are. All I know is that Enzo isn't very pleased with my little act back at the party. My feet hurt. My head is spinning. His hand is gripping my wrist tightly. I'm not tolerating this.

"Stop dragging me around like I'm some kind of doll," I say firmly to Enzo, pulling my wrist out of his grip. "I won't tolerate being treated like this."

Enzo chuckles bitterly, pushing his black hair back with his hand, "You won't tolerate this, but you will tolerate Sebastian Evans touching our body, amore?"

"That's none of your business. And you do not talk to me like that." I stare back into his jealousy-filled eyes. And for some reason, I am turned on by his jealousy. Suddenly, all the heat I've been trying to hide comes back. My cheeks turn red as my skin itches to feel his body against mine. I hate that I'm so driven by my hormones. I'm way too horny to be arguing with him. Can't he just fuck me?

"Then how do I talk to you, Mila? Because you clearly didn't like being talked to nicely." He says, inching closer to my lips, and I can't help but feel the urge to kiss him. And I do just that. I don't care anymore. I don't care who Enzo is. I don't care how he ghosted me. And I don't care if the man in the gray suit is looking at us. I don't care about who I am.

I just need him.

And automatically, big arms wrap around me, pulling my body closer to his. Rain starts to pour on us, but we don't care. We keep kissing in the dark, pulling each other closer, leaving no air in between, expressing how much we missed each other. Enzo is all I need right now. Fuck everything else.

Enzo pins me against the wall of his bedroom - my back facing him, "Do you know how much I waited for this, bellissima? Do you know how many times I thought about your pretty face and cumming on it?" He whispers, and it only turns me on even more. I want to feel his dick inside of me.

My hands are tied up with his tie, spread above my head. His hands wander down my body until he reaches my ass. He gives it a light squeeze, and a moan unknowingly escapes my lips.

"That's right, baby. That's what I want to hear," he chuckles.

"Then be quick and fuck me already," I demand, trying to sound confident. But we all know how weak Enzo gets me.

"What's the hurry? We've got plenty of time."

Shut the fuck up, and fuck me.

I'm way too needy for this.

His big hand disappears under my dress, slowly traveling up my inner thigh. His fingers lightly brush my skin, like he's trying to get on my nerves. And as he's about to reach my pussy, he stops. Enzo's body freezes for a moment.

"Where is your underwear, Mila?" He whispers against my ear. I gulp, "Didn't wear one."

"And why is that?" His fingers now circle my already dripping pussy, earning little moans from me. His lips kiss my neck, leaving wet trails behind.

"Did you plan on getting fucked tonight, bellissima?" Two fingers now go in and out of my pussy, and I'm already a mess. "M-maybe..." I answer through heavy breaths and moans.

"Well, you'll have to get punished for that, am I right? Get on your knees and show me what a good girl you are." With that, I hear him unzip his pants. And I've never been this eager to get a fucking dick in my mouth.

I do as he says, my hands still tied up. I get on my knees and take him completely into my mouth. No second thoughts. Enzo's head falls back as a "Fuck," leaves his mouth. His eyes lock with mine, and I notice how much he missed my body. Well, the feeling is mutual. Enzo abruptly pulls his dick out of my mouth and stares down at me, and something about that look turns me on even more - if that's even possible. I love how his eyes stare at me with so much lust. I love how crazy he is about me.

His thumb circles my swollen lips before introducing it into my mouth, and I playfully bite his thumb. Yet, he only smirks before pulling it out and pushing his dick deep down my throat, making me choke on it - and I think he loves it.

My tongue twirls around his tip, making him moan and pull my hair, "You are doing so well, baby. I'm proud of you," He praises, maintaining eye contact with me, and I swear to do everything to please this man.

Enzo pulls me to my feet, smashing his lips onto me, and I don't hold back.

He unzips my dress, and it falls to the floor, leaving me completely naked in front of him. And something changes in his eyes, just for a split second. For a moment, his lust turns into admiration. But that's nothing new. I know he always admired my body - from the very moment he laid his eyes on me in Delusion.

Enzo turns me around, making me face the huge mirror in his room, then he bends me over, and without warning, he thrusts into me. We both gasp. And I look at him through the mirror - his eyes darken, and there is a sly smirk on his handsome face, making me realize that the real punishment starts now. He's gonna fuck me till my body gives up.

He thrusts into me again, shaking my insides - making me beg for more. One of his hands holds my hip, while the other snakes between my legs and stars drawing circles on my pussy. And my legs shake like never before. His dick keeps sliding in and out of me, but I need more. I need him to be faster. I need him to be harder.

"That's not enough, amore," damn, I just called HIM amore.

"I need more, faster, and harder."

And without saying anything, Enzo picks his pace fucking me in front of his fucking mirror, showing me what a mess I am when he fucks me. My hair is tangled, my makeup smeared.

Enzo grabs my hair, making me look at myself in the mirror, "Look how beautiful you look, my baby. You are taking me so well, such a good girl." And that's true, I do look pretty while getting fucked by him. And I love it.

"Imagine me looking this pretty for someone else," I tease.

Enzo thrusts into me hard, almost making me fly against the mirror, "Not a chance, bellissima. You're mine now. Your pussy has my name engraved on it. Just like my dick has yours." And with every word, he keeps fucking me, and I feel my orgasm building up. And I cum, letting the loudest moan escape my lips - I cum on his dick. And not only that, his cum flows down my inner thigh.

We both stare at each other, smiling while catching our breaths. We both know this isn't the only round tonight. We have a long night ahead of us.

"I love you, Mila Santos." Enzo genuinely smiles, kissing my cheek. His words take me aback. But I smile, "I love you too, Enzo Vittori."

The game is on.

***

A/N: Lol, Heyo guys, sorry for always dying on you guys and not posting for sooo long. I lost inspiration for the book, but I'm back at it!

I'm sorry! And see you soon (promise).

Love,

Simran