12. The Dance

Day after day, I kept receiving gifts from Enzo. Handwritten letters were delivered to my doorstep by his men. He apologized for his behavior. He begged to see me again.

And I enjoyed it - I loved seeing the most powerful man beg for forgiveness. But somewhere between that pleasure, I wanted to feel his body against mine again. However, I tried my best to continue my life - he was just my client, right?

Enzo Vittori was making me insane.

The weather is dull. The clouds in the sky are gray, warning to let the rain fall on the city at any moment. I like the rain, but this weather gives me a sense of uneasiness - it scares me. It reminds me that a few years ago, my father died in the same weather as today. And today, on his death anniversary, everything seems to be the same.

I place the flower on dad's grave - it's been a long time since I last visited him. I simply couldn't muster enough courage. Maybe I am ashamed of what I'm doing. Maybe the path I chose isn't right. But I know my goal - I will do everything to achieve it.

I sigh as I stare at the other bouquet lying on dad's grave. He has always had a secret visitor. And no matter how hard I tried, I could never find out who it was - so I gave up.

"I will give my everything, dad. I have to. I'm sorry," I declare. I needed to do what needed to be done.

The next day:

I finally sit and look at myself in the mirror after the show. Surprisingly, my makeup is still in place. Today's show was too tiring - I don't know what took over me, but I gave my best. My whole body aches.

I grab a makeup wipe and almost wipe the makeup off my face. Almost.

Laura screams and smacks my hand away from my face. "Jesus, what is wrong with you?" I exclaim. Her action scares the fuck out of me.

"Don't wipe it off yet. There is something I want to say," Laura smugly smiles. For some reason, that smile of hers makes the hairs on my neck stand. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"There is someone who dearly wants a private dance from you. He is ready to pay you as much as you want." Laura says as nothing comes from me.

I still don't say anything. I have a very bad feeling about this. Laura takes my silence as her signal to speak further, "He said that even fifteen minutes of you would be enough for him."

She is hiding something. I can hear it in her voice. There is a certain concern behind her excitement.

"What's the catch?" I question. My eyes engrave into hers as I patiently wait for her to answer. I already know her answer, but I want to be wrong. I want Laura to prove me wrong. I want Laura to prove my gut feeling wrong.

"It's Enzo Vittori. The Mafia Boss." She responds.The whole changing room quiets down once those words leave her mouth. I knew it. I fucking knew it.

"I'll do it." Those words leave my mouth before I can stop them. I hold my breath as I realize what I just said. Laura puts a hand over my shoulder, "Are you sure? You know you can reject this offer, right?" Concern is written all over her face.

I know I can reject his offer - it's my right. But a little voice in my head tells me to do it. The devil

on my shoulder tells me to do it.

I smirk, "Yes. I will do it."

Laura sighs and nods, "I will tell him to wait in room one. You know where the safety button is, right? If anything happens, press it."

I remember when I last danced for Enzo. It was also the first time I danced for him. I don't remember being this determined and confident before seeing him. I'm about to see him after weeks, yet I'm not nervous.

I push open the door, keeping my eyes on the floor - I don't want to see him. Not yet. The lights in the room are dimmed down anyways.

His familiar scent engulfs me, making me feel light-headed. His wide frame rests on the cream-colored couch. His eyes wander down my body. And that is enough for me to get turned on.Was this the right decision? My feet stay glued on the same spot, and my eyes are on the floor.

"Mila," he says my name so softly it makes me melt inside.

I don't look at him.

"Mila, look at me, please." There is something about a man pleading that makes me wet. But not any man - only this man.

Yet, the stubborn woman I am, I keep my eyes on the floor.

He gets up and makes his way toward me, and the closer he gets, the louder my heart thumps. But I am not allowed to feel like this.

His big, warm hands cup my face and make me lock eyes with him. His fragrance intensifies. Heat spreads through my body.

I look at him after weeks. A sense of closure embraces me - he is the same as he left. Perfect yet so imperfect.

My lips ache to kiss him. My hands itch to touch him. But I won't do any of it.

"What do you want, Enzo?" My voice is calm and steady, but my insides are a mess.

"A dance. That's all I want, Mila." He whispers against my mouth. Our lips almost touch. But I won't give in.

"That's all you want? A dance?" I say, provokingly inching closer. Enzo's breath hitches, "Yes. That's all I want."

I smirk in his face and push him to the couch, "Don't take your eyes off me."

"I'd rather die, amore," His words come out breathy.

I press a button to play the music and start moving in front of him. I slide my hands down my body while maintaining eye contact with him. His gaze never dares to leave mine. I get on my knees between his legs and move my upper body in front of him. Enzo inches closer, attempting to kiss me, but I push him back and get on top of him.

I sit on his lap and run my hands down his chest. I move my hips in circles on him, feeling him getting hard. I'm wet too, but I won't make him notice that.

He throws his head back, and a soft groan leaves his mouth, making me smirk. His hands grab my breasts, but I quickly pin his hands over his head, making him look at me in surprise. He is

surprised, but not annoyed. He seems to enjoy it - the little smirk on his lips is the proof.

"Just a dance," I voice.

"Just a dance," He repeats. "But take it off. I want to see you," his voice is so low yet so soothing - it gives me goosebumps. It makes me want to obey. It makes me want to sin.

"It's not part of the show," I smirk, teasing him.

"I'll give you my whole fortune just to see them." He breathes.

"How can I trust you won't do anything?" I whisper in his ear, rubbing further on his cock.

"You can't, amore. Put me in handcuffs." He licks my neck, making me close my eyes and feel the warmth of his tongue on my neck.

And I do as he says - I put that man in handcuffs before slipping my top off. I grab my breasts as I continue dancing on him, making him groan and sigh. I love seeing him like this.

He wants more than a dance. He wants to fuck - I can see that in his eyes. Enzo's breath hitches one more time as I unexpectedly connect my lips to his. Our lips move in sync against each other as my hips create circles on his erect dick. He doesn't want to stop. He needs me - as much as I need him. My tongue enters his warm mouth, and I hear him moan against my lips. It's all too perfect.

And then, I stop. I stop kissing him. I stop moving on him.

Enzo looks dumbfounded, almost hurt at my actions, but I don't care.

"It was nice seeing you again, Enzo. But your time's up," I point at the huge clock on the wall. I get off him, "You have my bank account, right? Ten million by tonight." With that, I grab my top and leave for the door after putting it on.

I hear him chuckle deeply from behind, "Fair enough, farfalla."

I smirk.