𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 - 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"you've got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead

"you've got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead."

MONDAY

The small snow flurries flickered down and covered every piece of land there was on the Colorado Mountains. Danny and Wendy ran around, throwing snow in the air and at each other. Their laughter rang throughout the area, ringing through the mountains.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Wendy asked, furrowing her brows together and dropping the pile of snow she had picked up.

You didn't realize how you stood by the front doors and hugged yourself to keep warm. How you watched the two have fun while your froze in only sweatpants and a sweater.

You flashed a small smile toward Wendy, "Yep! I'm a-o-kay," you said slowly.

Danny ran around and giggled more as Wendy walked towards you. Placing a cold, gloved hand on your shoulder, "Go inside, Y/N. Danny and I will come in later," she smiled.

You slowly nodded as you tightened your jaw, trying to stop your teeth from clattering.

"Mama! Let's go in the maze!" Danny yelled, already at the entrance of the slow-dusted maze.

Wendy glanced over to Danny and nodded her head before looking back at you, "Go get warmed up."

-

The lovely aroma of hot chocolate seemed to get the attention of a specific husband. His heavy-footed steps got your attention quickly as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Smells good in here," his hoarse voice broke the silence, sounding a lot closer than you imagined.

Whipping around your grip tightened on the fleece blanket you draped over your shoulders.

"Oh, yeah, it's just hot chocolate!" you awkwardly spoke, looking away. "I'm sorry if it disturbed your work."

Jack smiled, "So forgiving, Y/N," he said, reaching a hand forward and brushing a hair out of your face.

Your face lightly flushed and you backed up, your butt bumping into the metal counter. Jack stepped closer, towering over you as his arms stretched out on either side of you, caging you in between the counter and him.

His warm breath fanned against your face and your face reddened.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Jack asked, smirking as he leaned closer.

You defensively put your hands against his broad chest, starting to lightly push him away. This isn't right. This is very, very wrong. He's a married man, with a kid, too!

"Jack," you muttered, moving your head to the side because he was getting so close, your lips almost touched.

You started to push a little harder when he didn't budge, "Please, Jack," you begged, pleaded, hopping he'll just back off.

"Ooo, someone's in a mood, huh? Not feeling it right now?" Jack teased, bringing a hand up and using his pointer finger and thumb to make you face him.

You shook your head and whimpered, "Jack, this isn't right."

Jack snorted, "Nothings ever right in my life. Nothing. Always about Danny, but no one has ever took a moment to ever think about me. What about Jack, hm?" he ranted, the grip he held on your chin tightened as he placed his other hand on your hip.

"What about me, Y/N? You care, right? You get me! I know you do," he leaned in close, "You're the 'right' in my life. After all these years, you're the right one."

Jack closed his eyes and his lips met yours, hungrily. You stared at Jack as your eyes glossed over, blurring your vision. This is so wrong. Poor Wendy and Danny...if they ever found out, it'll be heartbreaking.

Jack stopped kissing you with a growl and glared at you, "You better start fucking kissing me back, princess."

Your bottom lip quivered and you shook your head, "No! God, no!" and in the heat of the moment, you grabbed the mug of hot chocolate near you and splashed it onto Jack.

The hot sizzle of the liquid soaked Jacks grey turtleneck and he stepped back, throwing his hands up in the air. "You bitch!" he yelled.

You quickly wiped your eyes and ran out of the kitchen.

"Y/N, get back here!" Jack hollered, his voice echoing through the hotel hallways.

You didn't listen, though. You can't go back to him, never. Nothing will make you go back to him ever again. You will never kiss him again, you will never see him again, never-ever!

-
[ Jack's POV ]

"That feisty bitch," I hissed, under my breath as I pinched my turtleneck, pulling it away from my skin.

She's so gonna get it, now. Of course, I won't kill her, I can't do that—but there will be rules out down and punishments, because this isn't going to slide. Maybe, I was coming onto her too soon. Maybe, I should take it more slow next time. She isn't ready for me, clearly, but she will be.

I just couldn't help myself! We were finally alone, together! No ratchet Wendy or Danny around to ruin everything. Why can't Y/N get that I'm just trying to fix my life, and she's going to be apart of it? She better get use to everything from now on, because when Wendy and Danny are gone, I won't be holding back anymore.