𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 - 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

"Lead me, guide me

"Lead me, guide me."

THURSDAY

* half-proofread and rushed because i want to get a chapter out for you guys <3 *

The metal was slick, cold. Your fingers trembled as you pulled the slide back, the gun clicking and the slide flinging forward. You've never shot a gun before, and you never dreamt the first time would be shooting a man that's gone off the edge, but there's a first for everything, right?
Why'd Stuart kept a gun in his desk was beyond your understanding, but you'll have to thank the man once you see him again.

"Wendy, light of my life, i'm not going to hurt you," Jack hollered, Wendy's distressed sobs following suit. "I'm just going to bash your fucking brains in!" he yelled.

You neared the open seating area, almost turning the corner before a voice caught you.
"Dearest, Y/N. That's not a very smart idea."

You quickly turned, the balding male in a black tux standing behind you made your skin burn like wild fire with goosebumps. His stare was hard and cold, his arms behind his back as he stepped towards you. Your stomach squeezed at the sight. He seemed so familiar, you couldn't quite think of his name, but it was right on the tip of your tongue.

You held the sleek pistol up and pointed it at the strangers face, "Who are you? H—How do you know my name?!" you questioned, the barrel of the gun starting to slightly shake from your hands.

The man stopped moving and kept a distance between you two, but his gaze was still hard—if looks could kill, you'd be dead on the floor.
"My name is Delbert Grady; i'm a sever for the 4th of july party, that's being held in the gold room." he introduced himself and that's when it clicked, you know him. you've seen photos of him on the walls!

"Why are you here? it's not the 4th of july anymore, Mr. Gradly."
"Well, I believe you're mistaken—," Delbert stopped talking after a loud thump and rumble came from the seating area.

You turned away from Delbert, rushing into the room. There Jack laid, face planted into the carpeted ground at the bottom of the staircase as Wendy loomed over him, her bat being gripped between two shaky hands.

"Oh my God, Wendy!" you hurried over, making your way next to Wendy and hugging her, making sure to point the gun away from her.

"Y/N, i've never been so happy to see you! Jack has gone mad! Help me, please," she shook as you placed the gun on the railing of the stairs, soon leaning over to grab one of Jacks feet, "Get his other foot! We can lock him in the pantry."

-

With a helping hand, it was easy to shut Jack away, but it wasn't easy listening to his pitiful cry's.