𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 - 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"when i first saw you with your smile so tender, my heart was captured

"when i first saw you with your smile so tender, my heart was captured."

THURSDAY

You saw what he had done. The missing batteries from the CRM-114, the damaged engine in the snowcat, the axe missing from it's spot on the wall. He was preparing for the freak show that was going to happen later today, and you were just going to stand by and watch it unfold. What a fucking piece of shit you are.

You gingerly dragged your fingers across the CRM-114, lightly touching the three open spots where the batteries should be. You sucked in a low, shaky breath, your throat tightening as you thought about what Jack was going to do to Wendy and Danny.

You can't let it happen. It's horrible what he wants to do to them. You can't just sit and watch.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" you recognized the voice immediately, slowly turning to look up at Jack.

You took a deep inhale, tears skimmed down your face, glossing your, now, red cheeks. Jack frowned and slowly stepped to you, his larger hands finding their place on your hips. You kept your hands to yourself this time, looking down at the floor.

Jack pulled at your waist, causing you to place your hands onto his chest as your body collided with his, "Why are you crying, darlin'?" he asked, his body slowly beginning to sway.

"Y—You aren't going to kill Wendy and Danny, right?" you lightly sobbed, "You were just joking, right?" you added, placing your face into the man's chest, his cologne soothing your senses.

Jack snorted, "You're too cute. Of course, I'm going to kill them!". You looked up at him, your eyes red and leaking with the warm salty tears you couldn't hold back anymore.

"But you can't! Jack, please—," , "Jack? Jack!" Wendy's voice echoed through the hotel, your body going rigid at the sound of her voice.

Jack hissed, "Now, she wants to talk? God, Y/N, can you believe she had the audacity to argue with me about leaving here? She wanted to leave here and leave you. No way, I can't just leave you here!" Jack said, "That's why we fought, now she's all pissy and wants to talk. Wives, am I right?" Jack laughed, his laughter training off after he realized you weren't laughing along.

He softly kissed the top of your head, "Of course, you will be the best wife, after Wendy is gone."

You shakily exhaled, wiping your tears away. "Now, I'm going to go talk to Wendy, while you go to your room, okay?" Jack said.

You slowly nodded, Jack smiled, "Good girl."

As he walked away, your face hardened and your tears suddenly stopped. You wiped the tears your forced out and walked behind Stuart's desk, opening the top drawer and taking everything out; lifting up the false bottom and pulling out a small pistol.

"This shit show ends tonight."