𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝖼𝖾 - 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

"a little less fight and a little more spark

"a little less fight and a little more spark."

TUESDAY

The hotel was quiet. The silence was so deafening still, you could hear every cracking noise shaking from the old walls and all of the pipes rattling whenever they were used. You could especially hear the loud clicks from Jacks's typewriter.

He was acting like nothing had happened. As if the little act that happened yesterday, was all in your imagination.

Staying hidden in your room for hours on end wasn't what you had expected to be doing on your "vacation".

A small knock on your door brought you out of your daze and you wearily looked over to the door. Jack was an erratic man. It wouldn't be a shocker if he showed up in your room. He's just the unpredictable.

"Y/N, are you in there?" Wendy asked.

You let out a sigh of relief, glad Jack wasn't here to bother you, but guilt quickly sunk its sharp fangs into you as you remember the forced kiss you had with Jack.

"Y/N?" Wendy questioned, again.

You shuffled out of bed and walked up to the door. No point in ignoring her, since she knows your here so there's no point in hiding.

Clicking the small lock and opening the door, the rusty hinges squeaking under the pressure.

You smiled the warmest smile you could muster, "Hey, Wendy."

Wendy's features morphed into a concerned face, "Oh, Y/N, you look unwell. Are you feeling okay?" the black-haired woman placed her hands on your face and felt around, "You don't feel warm..." she muttered.

You smiled and took a step back, "I'm fine!" you said.

'Besides the fact your psycho-fucking-husband kissed me yesterday and said how much he hates you and Danny, I'm pretty okay!' you thought.

You wish to tell Wendy what happened, but you four are still stuck together for five months, and telling her now will cause many issues. So, you'll tell her later, in five months.

"Are you sure? You've been shut away in your room for hours, have you even eaten anything?" Wendy asked.

Your stomach seemed to be on cue when food was mentioned, the loud rumbling easily answering Wendy's question. 

Your face flushed and Wendy laughed, "Come on, I'll make you some food."

-
[ JACK'S POV. ]

I shoved my hands into my pockets and lightly whistled, walking down the endless hallways of this hotel. The clinking and rumbling of pans and chatter caught my attention, my angelic Y/N's voice ringing down the hallway.

She finally came out of her room. It's been hours since I've last seen her and I can understand why. I did force myself onto her a little too early, I get it, but hiding away from me? she acts like I can't bust down her door!

I look down a hallway, that leads into the kitchen, and I can clearly see Y/N sitting at a table with Wendy and Dany next to her. Damn, she really got those two strapped to her hip.

I suppose I'll talk to Y/N later. I don't feel like dealing with Wendy nor Danny.

Strolling down another-fucking-hallway, a catchy toon played from inside The Gold Room. I slowed my tracks as I heard many people talking and someone singing.

'It's that damn party Lloyd was talking about! Delbert better be working tonight.'

"Ay, Jack!" I heard someone say.

Looking up, Delbert stood in front of me, carrying a tray of yellow-colored drinks.

"Delbert!" I smiled, opening my arms wide, "Nice seeing you, buddy."

Delbert smiled, "I've heard you needed advice?" he asked, moving the tray of drinks from one hand to another.

I slowly nodded my head, "Yes...yes, I do."

"Lovely, follow me," Delbert stated, turning and walking towards a bathroom.

-

"So, what do you expect me to do?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well, when my wife got in the way of my goal, I simply put her in her place," Delbert said, his voice monotone.

"And when she got in the way of what I wanted, I rid of her and took want I wanted."