𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 - 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

"close your mouth and open your heart

"close your mouth and open your heart."

WEDNESDAY

"Y/N, will you take this up to Jacks and my room, please?" Wendy asked you sweetly, pushing a tray of eggs and toast towards you.

You glanced down at the food, then looked up to meet Wendy's gaze. You furrowed your brows, confused, as if asking her why she can't take it up to Jack on her own.

Wendy sighed, "Danny ran off into the boiler room and I need to go get him," she slumped her shoulders, "I was just wondering if you can give this to Jack before it gets cold."

You took a deep breath and grabbed the tray of food, "Sure, I'll take it up for you," you smiled, grabbing the handlebars of the tray and moving it only a little cart. 

As you pushed the cart out of the kitchen, Wendy called out, "Thank you!"

-

The food must be cold by now as you stood in front of the bedroom door. Wendy had left the door unlocked so all you had to do was go in, drop the food off, and then be in your way, but you gut kept your body rigid and frozen.

"Just walk in." you thought, you foot tapping against the carpeted floor. 

With a frustrated sigh, you reached forward and pulled the door open. You stepped back and pushed the cart in before you.

The room was dark and freezing. How can someone even sleep in such a frozen room? How can he even sleep at night?

You tiptoed through the room, gingery picking the tray up and placing it on a small stool by the bed. You looked around, the room was so dark you could barley see the figure that laid in bed, their piercing eyes staring into you as you shuffled back.

You neared the small glass doors and almost stepped out of the bedroom, until a grouchy voice cut you off.

"No good morning?"

Your figure went rigid and still, "Oh...uh...did I wake you?" you said, slowly turning around to see the slight silhouette of Jack, who was now sitting up in the bed. "Sorry, if I did," you quickly mumbled before turning to leave.

As you neared the front door, the shuffling of bedsheets and the floor squeaking made you move faster.

"Y/N—," the gruff purr from Jack sent goosebumps all over your body.

You shook your head as you grabbed the door handle, throwing the door open, "No, Jack!" you argued. He hasn't even said much, just you're name, but you didn't want to talk to him any longer.

A calloused hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. Your hand still gripped the door handle but it was like a game of tug-of-war. Jack straightened out, his body in front of yours as his hand moved over to your hip, his other hand snaking over to peel your fingers off the door handle. Once he got your grip off the door, he slammed it shut, his tall frame looming over yours.

You placed your hands on Jacks chest, closing your eyes and shaking your head, "No, Jack, please—," the man shh'ed you and his hands rubbed slow circles on your hips, the soothing feeling actually calming you down.

"It's okay, darlin'." he whispered, leaning in so your nose touched, "Everything with be better tomorrow," he added.

Your eyes widened and you pushed Jack back, his slow rubbing on your hips leaving a tingling sensation even after his hands left your body.

"No, no! Stop, this isn't right!" you yelled, reaching for the door and opening it again, rushing out.

"Y/N, get back here!" Jacks voice boomed through the narrow hallways, but you kept your pace, hurrying towards the elevators.

-

You still trembled, you fingers tapping against the mustard-yellow mug that was filled with coffee.

"He said that?" Wendy asked, Danny sitting on her lap as she rubbed slow circles on his back.

You stared at her hands, watching the slow movements. Your body tensed as you remembered how Jack touched you; the way it actually comforted you and calmed you down. He knows how to make your body become putty in his hands.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Wendy worriedly asked, her dark eyes meeting your gaze as you inhaled sharply.

"I think Jack is going to do something bad tomorrow."