1. Not So Happy Married Life

For every other person mornings symbolises a new day and a new beginning, Mornings are usually a new start for any individual bringing extreme joy and serenity for all however in Abhay's life situations are a bit different.

Abhay Gupta coming from a middle class family whose father is a government employee while mother is a house wife, being an elder sibling in his family he had many responsibilities and expectations which Abhay had to set in front of everyone especially his younger brothers.

Abhay being the elder son took it on his shoulders to make his family proud of him and also transferred all of his good qualities and learnings among his younger brother's. After completing his education he landed a job for himself in a well renowned organization as a management trainee and with his utmost dedication and sincerity got promoted as a junior architect in the same organisation. It was about an year later in the season of spring when his parents asked him to marry a beautiful girl who was also working in the private sector. Abhay being a preacher of love stories thought that probably he will find his love in form of his wife, only if he knew how wrong he was.

It was after six months Abhay was married to a girl named Anusha whose beauty was just similar to an exotic rose, her beauty had captivated Abhay's heart and just like him she was also well settled in her professional life. Abhay and Anusha had only met a few times before their marriage and just in few interactions Abhay was sure that marrying Anusha was an appropriate decision. Her melodious voice, the way she shrugges her shoulders when she is unaware of certain things, the way her eyes sparkles at little things and the way her nose scrunches at the things which she dislikes, her each and every move never went unnoticed by Abhay on the other hand Anusha felt like she was trapped in a cage where at every moment she felt suffocated.

In the initial days when Anusha used to ignore Abhay or insult him, Abhay wouldn't mind thinking that Anusha might take some time to get used to the new environment however as days passed Abhay's hope to get the desired love from his wife came crumbling down, it has been six months since they both got married but they still live and act as mere starngers. In front of Abhay's family both of them act as they are endlessly in love with each other however it's only Abhay who knows that Anusha's feelings for him is nowhere near love.

On the other hand Anusha was frustrated and fed up because of Abhay and his family. She had never liked the idea of marrying Abhay but her parents had forced her and despite working independently she didn't had the power to go against her family, her definition of love was completely different from Abhay's, for Abhay love was about understanding, a bit of compromises and sacrifices, love was about respecting each other's presence overall Love was a nostalgic feeling for Abhay but for Anusha love was about comfort, love was about luxuries for her. She wanted a relationship for herself where she could do whatever she wanted without anyone's care but the thing she couldn't understand was that love is all about care.

It was around midnight when Anusha was sleeping soundly in her room, their was a separation made on their bed, the left side indicated Anusha's corner while the right side of their bed was Abhay's corner. Anusha was lost in deep sleep when the door of their room opened and very slowly a tired Abhay came inside his room which now was of his wife as well. He was extremely exhausted and his body was aching badly but the moment his eyes landed on his wife the entire fatigue went away. He kept his office bag on the wooden table standing on his left side, he took slow and gentle steps and came besides the left corner of his bed where he was not allowed.

Anusha was sleeping without any care and was looking so adorable just like a little kid to Abhay. He came in her close proximity and saw how her face which was now illuminating in the dark, her beauty was only increasing day by day for him.

"Why do you hate me so much? Am I not enough for you and your love? Am I not deserving for your love?" Abhay whispered slowly just like everyday.

It was his everyday routine to look at his wife and to speak his heart out in front of her because apart from when Anusha is asleep the other time the only thing she does is ignore and hurt him.

"It's been six months that we got married to each other but our relationship is still the same, there is neither any growth nor there is any scope of growth. You know, all I ever wanted was to love and cherish my wife and fall in love with her in but I think the only thing I am doing to you is to cage you in this endless cycle of pain. I know you act hard but I have seen and felt that pain in your eyes. I wish I could take your pain away but how would I do so when you hate me so much." Abhay felt his eyes moistening, and within no time he eyes got welled up with tears.

With a last glance towards Anusha, he stood up and went towards the right direction of his bed, he laid his body on it, a sigh of pain leaving from his lips. With the thought of a new morning, a new day with a new hope of solving the ongoing issues in his martial life, Abhay closed his eyes and slept soundly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone 🌸

•How was the first chapter?

• What is your first impression of Abhay and Anusha?

• I know many of you would be feeling bad for Abhay but it's only the start.🤐

Till then
See Ya!!