14. Day 8 - Love is about Priorities

From the moment Anusha had came to Shimla with Abhay, she had only witnessed different aspects of love. All those characteristics of Abhay and his love for her, which she used to ignore earlier were now making their place in her heart.

She was waiting since so long to confess her feelings but day by day it was getting hard for her to confess. She was feeling extremely afraid to confess her feelings however she wanted to pour her heart out without any insecurities. Anusha had prepared a surprise for Abhay and she was just waiting for the perfect moment to let Abhay know what she actually feels for him.

Anusha looked at herself in the mirror, and once she was satisfied with her appearance she finally decided to move towards the destination.

It was around 20 minutes later, Abhay ambled in the corridor and saw that their room was locked, he assumed that Anusha might have gone for a walk. He took the spare key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He sighed and laid the packet of snacks on the bed. Both of them had actually decided to have a movie night and because of that Abhay had gone out to purchase some snacks and coke for themselves.

Abhay streched his arms tiredly and tilted his neck. He was about to move towards the balcony but his gaze fell on a note lying on his bed. He picked the yellow colour note and started reading it line by line.

Who said that only husband's can prepare for a date,
They also have rights to feel pretty
So my dear Husband it's time for you too feel amazing and enjoy while I'll be trying my best to make you happy.

There is a surprise for you in the hotel lawn, Come soon.

Abhay chuckled at the cute note and with a little giggle started dressing himself up.

On the other hand Anusha was extremely anxious that she started pacing around the lawn. In the center of the open area there was a table which was set up neatly. The cool wind hitting Anusha's face made her smile and she felt proud of the beautiful decorations she did for her husband.

 The cool wind hitting Anusha's face made her smile and she felt proud of the beautiful decorations she did for her husband

However within a second she rubbed her temples and heaved a deep sigh. Her anxiousness was passing with every minute. She didn't want to cloud her mind with negative thoughts and insecurities but Anusha's past behaviour with Abhay was such that it forced her to think like that.

Anusha was mentally cursing her past self that had wasted so much potential time with her husband but now she had made up her mind to let Abhay know everything from her confession to her past. There is nothing which she wants to hide from Abhay anymore. Though she was scared but she knew that Abhay would trust her and understand her past.

Anusha was still in her thoughts when she felt two strong arms around her body. She sighed and closed her eyes in that heavenly embrace. This is all what she ever wanted. Since childhood she wanted someone to love her, cherish her and make her feel protected. Someone who can respect her opinions and decisions. She may seem childish and rude but that's just a cover up layer which hides her true personality.