21. Fighting for Love

Currently Abhay was sleeping soundly after his hectic schedule for the day whereas Anusha was sitting besides him and was wondering over numerous things in her mind. However the one thing which was pestering her majorly was Komal's intention and behaviour towards Abhay and herself.

Anusha silently ambled from her position and moved towards the door of her room. With the last glance towards her husband Anusha gradually made her way out and sauntered towards Komal's room.

Komal was busy in her thoughts when she heard someone banging at her door. She furrowed her brows and made her way towards the door, Komal opened the door slightly and was perplexed to se Anusha standing in the corridor.

"What are you doing here?" Komal inquired feeling confused.

"Nothing much just wanted to have a conversation with you." Anusha said while walking inside her room.

"Why are you walking inside my room? What the hell are you doing?" Komal whisper yelled which was quite astonishing for Anusha. For a second she was taken aback by Komal's sudden outburst. The way she was spitting words out of her mouth with extreme hate towards Anusha made her flinch a little.

"Why are you yelling Komal? I have appeared in your room at this time because I just wanted to speak to you regarding some important things." Anusha slowly spoke making her perspective clear to Komal.

"Fine! What do you want to say?" Komal uttered while huffing a little.

"Komal I just want to say that if somehow you feel that I have became a hindrance between your and Abhay's friendship then I am extremely sorry but I just want to clear it out that neither I want to be a reason of separation between two friends nor I am separating you from his friend circle also please don't take his words to your heart.
From past few days Abhay is extremely tired because of his hectic schedules and meetings however I was thinking to plan a day out where we all can go and probably have fun the entire day. This way you can also bond with Abhay, Rohan and Karan." Anusha spoke with a gentle smile on her face wanting to make Komal feel relaxed in her presence. However she was left utterly dumbfounded when she heard Komal laughing and chuckling hysterically.

"What do you think that this sweet act of yours would effect me? I really don't care about you, I just care about my Abhay and I only want---" Komal said but was interupted when Anusha mumbled in between.

"Get this in your head that he is not yours, the person about whom you are speaking is my husband and he is just mine." Anusha felt exasperated and was utterly disappointed at Komal's thought process.

"He might be your husband but he is the person whom I love dearly. What do you think that why did I came here after so long? The moment I completed my studies and landed a job for myself I only had one desire that was to meet Abhay and confess my love for him but I was not aware that he has got married to you. He might be your husband but I will win him back. Since the day I have landed my eyes on him my only wish was to have his attention and love only for myself but now just because of your stupid marriage I have to witness him showering his love and attention to you which I deserved. Since childhood I have adored him with the bottom of my heart but now I am standing in such a painful state that I have to witness the adoration and the euphoric feeling in his eyes which is only directed towards you. Just because of you and your marriage I had to suppress my feelings and only I am aware of the pain I am going through while living under this shelter. Each and every moment my heart  pierces just by looking at both you. I thought I would surprise him by confessing my love to him once I reach here but I was left dumbfounded when I got to know that you are his wife. It should have been me at your place but look what your marriage did to me."