Chapter nine

-A few hours after later -

"Iguro.." Y/n mumbled in his sleep. He was dreaming about.. heated things..

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Iguro asked, lifting his head from Y/n's thighs. He studied the males expression, his eyebrows were knitted upwards and he was breathing heavily with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Y/n..?" Iguro cocked his head to the side. "What the fuck.. it must be the medicine side effects."

"I-Iguro!" Y/n shouted, waking himself up from his sleep. Y/n's eyes were widened with embarrassment.

"Y/n.. what were you dreaming about?" Iguro gently asked, scooting closer to Y/n.

"N-Nothing! Goodnight!" Y/n closed his eyes and pretended to fall back asleep.

"Are you sure? You looked like you were in pain." Iguro stated. "Are you okay?"

Y/n opened his eyes, "I'm fine.. I just had an.. amazing dream." The h/c'd male smiled pervertedly.

Iguro's eyes widened as he turned bright red, "You.. You-" he hid his face in his haori sleeves.

Y/n's eyes widened as well from the embarrassment that flowed through the air.

"It was about me too, wasn't it!" Iguro muffledly shrieked. Y/n had never seen this side of him.

"N-No! What are y-YoU talking aBout!" Y/n stuttered.

"YOU MOANED MY NAME!" Iguro shouted.

"SHHH! I DID NOT!" Y/n cried. "IT-IT WASNT LIKE THAT! I-I I-UM-"

"YOU DID!" Iguro pushed his hair back. "I can't believe you had such a perverted dream.. I would of never thought you were such a perv."

"It wasn't my fault! I can't control my dreams." Y/n cried.

"But you said it was amazing!"

"I didn't!"

"Don't gaslight me! You said it was an amazing dream!!"

"I didn't!"

"Yes you-"

"SHUT UP, PATIENTS ARE SLEEPING!" Aoi shouted loudly as she slammed open the door.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Y/n shrieked.

"AND WHAT IS HE DOING HERE, VISITATION HOURS ARE-"

"He's my husband, he can stay." Y/n told. Aoi nodded her head in understand-ment. Iguro blushed madly.

"Oh.. okay. My bad, I'll leave now. No more shouting!"

"Alright, alright." Y/n sighed. Iguro glared at the young teen girl. She left shortly after.

///

"Back to what I was saying-"

"Please forget about it.." Y/n shamefully mumbled.