Chapter eleven

-Couple days later-

"A plan to kill the demon that murdered your sister? What is your plan?" Y/n asked.

"Well.. I was wonder if you'd like to help create a poison with me that'll kill Upper Moon 2. You make poisons that work well, can I trust that you'll make this one good, as well?" Shinobu asked.

"I can try.. but, how do you plan on injecting it into the demon? If he's too fast, it'll be suicide." Y/n sighed, "unless that's what you're going for."

Shinobu sweatdropped, "About that.. haha. Your poison has to be able to be in my body for at least two days before he absorbs me."

"I-I see. You don't care what'll happen after that? Your Estate, Kanao, Aoi and the three little girls??" Y/n asked with a worried tone.

"I.. I.." Shinobu froze, she really hadn't thought that far.

"I'll.. take care of your everything." Y/n told. "If you're completely sure of doing this. There is no coming back after you die."

"I-I have to go. My sister.. my mom and dad.. they are all waiting for me." Shinobu smiled as her eyes began to glisten in the sunlight.

Y/n smiled gently at her, "I understand. I'll make the poison as soon as possible,
I know a demon or two who can help."

"A demon?" Shinobu asked, concerned.

"Her name is Tamayo and she has a assistant named Yushiro." Y/n informed, "They don't eat people, Lady Tamayo somehow modified her and Yushiro's body to where they don't need human blood."

"Oh.. I see." Shinobu frowned, "do you really need help from demons..?"

"Yes.. so we can finish as soon as possible, right?"

"I-I suppose." Shinobu sighed softly.

"Good!" Y/n clapped his hands together, "I hope this'll work out in the end."

///

"Iguro!!" Y/n shouted, looking for his beloved boyfriend/fiancé.

"Behind you." Iguro whispered in the other males ear. Y/n jumped in surprise.

"D-Don't scare me like that." Y/n stuttered.

"But it's fun." Iguro deadpanned.

"For you! Not for me." The h/c'd male pouted. Iguro snickered lightly.

"What did you want?" The back haired male asked.

"I want you." Y/n smiled shyly. "I need help gathering herbs."

"Is that all?" Iguro asked as his snake slithered around his neck.

"Yeah, you don't have to come if you don't-"

"Why wouldn't I?" Iguro gently asked, shushing Y/n.

"I dunno.." Y/n looked at his shoes awkwardly.

"It's fine, it's fine. Let's get our supplies." Iguro took his boyfriends hand and marched into his room.

///
-2nd pov-