Chapter seventeen

///

"You guys came to me to figure out how to get married?" Tengen asked, crossing his arms as he stared down at the two men.

"Yep!" Y/n beamed. "We have no idea, and since you have three wives-"

"I'm honored!" Tengen grinned widely. "I'll help you guys every step of the way! We can even help with preparing a flamboyantly flashy wedding!"

"We as in.. your wives..?" Iguro frowned.

"Yeah, is there a problem with my wives?" Tengen asked as he bent down to match Iguro's hight.

"No.." Iguro huffed, turning away from the taller man. "Get out of my face."

"Fine, fine." Tengen sneered. "Anyways, who is going to change his last name?"

"Huh?" Both you and Iguro cocked your head to the right, looking confused.

...

The room went silent as the three of you awkwardly looked at each other.

...

...

...

...

...

"Iguro is changing his name!" You shouted.

"What the- like hell! My last name is cooler than yours!" Iguro argued.

"Nope! Mines better, and more suitable for the both of us." You nodded your head.

Iguro's eye twitched as he cracked his knuckles. "You prick-"

"Enough!" Tengen shouted. "You guys can decide this.. later on." The male sighed heavily. "You're acting like children."

Iguro and you rolled your eyes, yet decided to stay silent.

"Okay. Next, you'll have to find a courthouse that'll be willing to marry two men together. They aren't very common so you might have to use force." Tengen told.

You sighed deeply, "this is too complicated.."

"Yeah well.. deal with it!" Tengen shouted. "Aren't you used to complications?"

"Yeah but.. marriage shouldn't be so complicated.." You mumbled, grabbing Iguro's hand and playing with his fingers.

"Ah, that is true." Tengen agreed. "I'm sure the both of you will manage." The white haired male reassured.

"Thanks, Tengen." You smiled softly. Iguro stared at you, and then glared daggers at Tengen. "Iguro, stop that!"

"Stop what?" Iguro asked, still glaring at Tengen.

"That!" You smacked the former Hashira's head harshly with the back of your hand.

"OW, DICKHEAD!"