24 (pt. 3) 😭🙏

It had been about two hours since everyone arrived. Games were played, drinks were drunk, and people had fun.

Jisung had retreated to one of the guest rooms, feeling a bit lonely as everyone else had someone to talk to, but grateful for the peaceful time he got alone.

The sound of the door opening behind him made him sit up from his lying down position, praying that it was who he thought it was.

It wasn't. Just Felix...

"Yo Ji you're being looked for" He said, leaning on the doorframe, a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

"Really? Who's looking for me?" Jisung asked, hopeful.

"Your boyf- Minho. He's in his room" Felix stepped to the side, motioning for Jisung to follow him.

Jisung started blushing at the mention of the words "Minho" and "room", wondering what he may want. Felix obviously noticed this. "Calm your ass down you horndog. He's hella drunk and as much as I'd like you guys to, I'm not going to let you fuck when one of you isn't even sober"

"What- I wasnt- I didnt- Wait. Aren't you supposed to be fucking Changbin or something?" Jisung tried to divert the attention away from him.

"I was trying to... We were in another guest room, as Minho had asked, until he burst into the door all pouty and angry and stuff and started asking for you. When I told him you weren't there, he said he gives up and is going to his room" Felix explained as they started up the stairs to Minho's room.

"Really?" Jisung mumbled, searching for answers on why this happened.

Approaching Minho's door, they heard muffled sobbing sounds and multiple people talking at the same time, though their words could not be heard.

Everyone inside the room turned to him as he slowly walked in. It was all of his friends, except Seungmin and Hyunjin. Wonder what they're doing...

Felix saw that Changbin was there, and immediately smiled and walked over to him. The attention was still on Jisung.

"Thank God, Ji, you're finally here! I'm supposed to be like the most caring friend here but this man has turned into a toddler today and is impossible to handle. Please, come take your luggage" Chan said, letting Minho free from his arms and hinting that Jisung should come to him.

"Should we like, leave-?" Jeongin asked, turning to the door.

"No, no stay. It can't be something that important, and you're all trusted so even if it is, I don't care" Jisung reassured.

" 'Nothing important' says jisung. We all know its-" Changbin was interrupted by Minho, who had finally realised that Jisung was here.

"You, Han Jisung! Why won't you give me an answer? Why are you leaving me on such a cliffhanger? Why can I feel you slowly getting more and more distant? Did I do something wrong? Please, Ji, all I need is an answer" His tone got more and more desperate as his sobs became harder.

No one expected this. Not even the subject, Jisung. Everyone gave him a questioning look, but he just shrugged in a way that said 'I don't know either'.

"Because when-" Minho continued, "When you kissed me that day I thought it meant something. I thought that I meant something to you."  He just showed them a smile next, "By the way you're a really really good kisser Jisungie. I would've made out with you way longer than that if you had just stayed. I would have showered you in kisses and compliments, and cuddled you to death if you had just stayed"

You would easily mistake Jisung's face for a tomato. He was strongly regretting his choice to let his friends stay, and was putting his hands in his pockets, on his waist, and crossing them over his chest, not sure what to do with them. The embarrassment was overwhelming.

"I'm sorry did he just say you-" Jeongin's sentence was cut short by Minho. He seemed to not care about the rest right now.

"But you left without a word. And I was so fucking confused, I didn't even sleep that night, thinking about you. Because I thought that... I thought that you'd finally..." He paused for a long time, everyone else was at the edge of their seats, waiting for him to finish. The last few words, however, would remain a secret. "Jisung"

"Y-yes?" He answered, frozen in his spot.

"Can I kiss you?" Minho smiled at him.

"What?" Jisung looked around the room and his eyes landed on Felix, who was silently cheering him on from Changbin's lap on the other side of the room.

"N... S-sure, I- I guess" Jisung stuttered.

There wasn't even a second of hesitation as Minho jumped out of Chan's loose grip and basically ran towards Jisung.

Minho quickly connected their lips, kissing him roughly and passionately. They wrapped their arms around each other tightly, and deepened the kiss until there was absolutely no space left between them.

Both drowning in a pool of pleasure, they forgot everything going on around them. Of course, this was all fine and dandy for them, but quite unfortunate for the four other people in the room who were staring with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"I'd say 'get a room' but..." Chan was the first to speak up.

"These hoes are wildin" Changbin whisper-yelled, his hands moving away from Felix's waist to cover his mouth in shock.

This went on for about two minutes, the only sounds being of soft kissing sounds from the two while all four of them waited for minsung to finish. It was starting to get way too heated as Jisung's hand travelled over Minho's chest, obviously intending to open the buttons of his shirt.

Jeongin coughed very loudly.

Jisung immediately pulled away, staring into his partner's eyes with his hands on his neck before completely parting with him. He held his chest for a moment, trying to catch his breath. He realised that they weren't alone, and tried to stand up straight and look unshaken, which obviously didn't work.

"Damn, you taste good too, ji!" Minho said, wrapping his arms back around Jisung's waist and leaning his head on his shoulder, smiling at him dreamily.

"Damn, Jisung I thought you were inexperienced at this shit, but he's already calling you a good kisser and wanting more? And he said you taste good? I gotta give you extra points for that one" Felix smirked at his best friend, who turned a deep shade of red and smiled sheepishly at his comments.

"I came here to have fun, not to watch two of my best friends make out. This is not fun" Chan's voice got lower and lower with each word, until he was whispering.

"So you're telling me you let us stay just to watch you two almost fuck in front of our poor eyes? I'm filing a lawsuit" Jeongin confronted them, holding onto the dresser near him as if it was the last thing he'd ever touch in his life.

"Mission accomplished" Changbin smirked.

"I didnt- I swear. I really didn't know what he wanted... It was very unexpected for me too, okay? I don't know what- oh shit"

--------------------------
𝘼/𝙉

I'm back bitchessss

Not me making a comeback sooner than blackpink 💀✋

Anyway hiii!!!! I haven't updated in almost a week and I'm so sorry, I'll try to update more now. I actually came back like 2 days ago but I slept for literally the entire day because I reached home at about 6am and had to unpack my stuff and help my mom unpack too because im just nice like that 💁‍♀️
Then I had tons of work to do. Yay.

Expect more updates from now, and also I think that part four will be the last of this party cuz yeah. Ok bye stay safe, ly all! <3