25 (part 4)

Dahyun was desperately looking for Minho all over the house, trying to get alone with him. Even though he had clearly told her not to go near his room, it was the last place he could be and she decided to go there.

She opened the door quietly, just in case he was asleep. What she didn't expect was to see him with five other people, one standing right in front of him and the rest scattered around the room.

"-thought that you'd finally... Jisung?"

"Y- yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"N... S-sure"

What happened next made her fists clench, tears of rage forming in her eyes. She had to endure this torture for a few more minutes, mentally cursing at the boy who was kissing 'her' man.

No one seemed to notice her at the door, either too shocked at the scene or making the scene. They finally stopped, and exchanged a few words with each other, before Jisung noticed her movement to cross her arms on her chest. He turned to her.

"-oh shit"

"What's wrong? Did you- are you fucking serious?" Felix quickly stood up, holding the bridge of his nose in annoyance and utter frustration. Everyone else turned to what they were seeing, also having similar reactions.

"What the fuck is this, Minho? What are you doing with- with him?" Dahyun confronted him, boiling with rage.

"Oh hi Dahyun!!! Where have you been? I haven't seen you for almost an hour" Minho moved one hand from Jisung's waist and waved at Dahyun excitedly, before putting it back where it was.

"Why are you doing this? Did he seduce you? Yes, that must be it. But how? I'm way better!" Dahyun protested.

"He didn't seduce anyone, asshole" Felix spoke up, ready to stand up for his best friend.

"Why- I'm so pretty, and rich, and- and popular, I play piano and I'm smart! I'm so talented in so many things, what do you see in him?" Dahyun whined, pointing at the two.

"I don't care how smart or pretty you are. I'll never like you, sorry" Minho shrugged it off, still holding on tight to Jisung.

"But why? Why? I don't understand, just tell me why!" Dahyun demanded.

Minho started giggling. "I thought everyone knew" He paused between words, still giggling uncontrollably, "It's not you, silly. I won't ever like you because you're a girl. I'm not attracted to girls that way. I'm. Gay"

Dahyun's fists unclenched, her anger evaporating into hurt and sadness. "For- for him? What's his name... Chi... San? Chisan? You're with this Chisan guy?"

Minho let go of Jisung, standing up straight and looking Dahyun directly in the eye. "It's Jisung. Han Jisung. Get it right"

"I accept this man as my brother-in-law already!" Felix cheered, wiping fake tears off his face.

Dahyun just scoffed. "Fine. Fine. I've only liked you for about six years, and then you leave me for some guy I don't even know" She tried desperately to hold it in, but couldn't. A single tear fell from her face.

"I'm sorry. I really am" Minho walked over to the door where she was, and willingly hugged her for what he thought was the first time in his life.

Even though the situation was very painful for Dahyun, she still liked him. She blushed at the contact and hugged him back, her body relaxing. When he pulled away, she held him there, staring into his eyes. He gave a soft smile, and let go. Dahyun felt cold and empty once he left, but had to understand.

"I'll... I'll leave now. I mean, he's obviously drunk, why would he hug me? Tomorrow... Thank him for me. For everything" Dahyun slowly closed the door behind her and left, trying to hide her tears.

"Damn... She was such a bitch but I honestly feel really bad now" Jeongin confessed after she left, fidgeting with his hands.

"Yeah, me too" Changbin agreed.

"Okay well too bad. If she'd known him that long, surely she would realise he's gay" Jisung rolled his eyes, not caring about her. He pulled Minho into a short kiss before jumping onto his bed and just laying there. Minho followed, hugging him tightly from the back and putting his head at the crook of his neck.

"Uh oh, looks like someone's jealous" Felix smirked, seeing right through him.

"Am not" Jisung snapped.

"It's okay, take your time. The truth will present itself eventually" Chan said.

"I feel like I just read the entire Harry Potter series in one hour" Jeongin placed both of his hands on his head, "What the fuck just happened?"

"Language, innie" Chan said sternly.

Jeongin immediately dropped his hands down to his side, turning towards Chan. "I'm going to get some water" He simply said, walking out of the room.

"Me too. I need to process this" Changbin stood up, on his way to the door. Felix obviously followed.

"Ji? Are you coming or you're comfortable there?" Felix softly asked.

"You guys just go. I'll see you later" He said in such a low voice that he was almost whispering.

The rest of their friends left, leaving the two cuddling on Minho's bed. They fell asleep like that, as a result of all the alcohol they had taken and the impossibly comfortable position they were in right now.

--------------------------
𝘼/𝙉

The last of the party series!! (finally) so the next chapter is back to texting 😍

I have an essay to write and three pages of work to finish, all due tomorrow. Please send help.