40

Minho hesitantly sat down, confused as to what was happening.

"W- wait so... So am I right? Or-"

"Yes, Minho. You are very correct, took you a concerning amount of time to figure it out though" Changbin said.

Minho took in a sharp breath. This meant that he argued with Jisung for no reason...  "Ok then, explain"

"You know your little bitch of a girlfriend, Dahyun?" Felix asked.

Minho laughed at seeing the words 'girlfriend' and 'dahyun' in one sentence, while talking about him.

"I don't even like her like that, you know-"

"Yes, we know, now shut up"

"Jeez, ok, continue"

Changbin sighed, "She's the reason for all of this, she's the one driving you two apart"

"What? What do you mean?" Minho's breathing got a little bit faster.

"He means that she blackmailed Jisung using  your feelings and possibly his own life, forcing him to cut ties with you. And you know how he's a paranoid scaredy-squirrel, he accepted"  Felix said, still slightly frustrated by these events.

"Are you- really?- no but that's- wait-" Minho was at a complete loss for words, not sure what to say any more. "What happened exactly?"

"I'm not wasting my time explaining this to you so here, just look at what he sent me" Felix passed his phone over to Minho, showing him screenshots of Jisung and Dahyun's conversations.

Minho wasn't even done reading their first conversation when a tear fell from his eyes and his right hand shot up to cover his mouth, both in sadness and in anger.

"That fucking hoe Dahyun, I'm going to-" Minho started, but was interrupted by Felix.

"I'm not even done yet, chill" Felix took his phone back, "This whole 'what-if-its-all-a-lie' thing was actually Jisung's idea, he-"

"A very smart idea, too, for such a dumbass rodent like him. In fact, I was really-" Changbin mentioned, but stopped when he met Minho's cold, sad gaze.

"Don't call him that you fucking walrus, I'm the real dumbass here... Oh no, what if he starts to-" Minho said in a low voice, its pitch getting higher as he started to overthink.

"Bro I'm still not done, can you please let me finish before you start thinking of anything else? Thank you" Felix interrupted Minho yet again, maybe they decided to have a competition today, with all these unnecessary interruptions.

The room was now silent, everyone eager to just get this rather depressing topic over with as soon as possible.

Felix took a deep breath after confirming that no one would cut hun off him again, and spoke, "Jisung decided to test you, so he dropped those painfully obvious hints that he really didn't want to break up with you as he was doing it"

Minho took the pause after Felix's sentence as a sign to speak. "Test me? How? On what?"

"He deliberately told lies so that you'd realise-"

"Which you didn't by the way" Changbin brought back the interrupting, finally annoying Felix.

"Listen, Changbin, I love you to death but if you interrupt me one more fucking time this is the your last chance to see the sun shining" Felix turned to his boyfriend.

Intimidated by his deep voice, Changbin chuckled and playfully hit Felix's shoulder. "Y- you know I love you too lix.... just be nice to me, yeah? All with good intentions, always"

Felix just rolled his eyes in response. "Better grateful that we're dating, then" He turned back to Minho, who probably  didn't even hear what just happened. He was tugging on his fingers, lost in thought.

"Minho?"

"Hm?"

"Ok, good. Now, as I was saying, he was testing you, he wanted to see how much you really loved him. If you noticed the signs, it meant that you care enough to realise and you'd tell him, then you make up and make out and all would be well again"

"And if- and if I didn't realise?" Minho hesitantly asked, knowing very well that this is what he did. It had been almost two weeks after the 'break up', which was surely enough time for Jisung to give up on him.

"Then you'd date Dahyun, get married, have kids and live happily ever after or some dumbass shit, I really don't know with him anymore" Felix facepalmed.

No one spoke. Changbin and Felix just sat there, waiting for Minho to say something, do something... Would he give up and minsung would unfortunately fail? Would he yell? Cry? Blame it on them?

Suddenly, Minho started laughing. This confused the other two boys sitting on the bed more than a first grader trying to do a high-school maths exam paper. What was so funny?

"I'm gay though.... And I'm pretty sure I've clearly shown that by confessing my love for literally every member of p1harmony, txt, ateez and... Jisung" Minho's laughter died out.

"As I've told you before, he's a scared, paranoid, insecure little bitch, like me. Maybe he thought that you'd choose Dahyun over him. She is very pretty, I must admit. He said something about people changing, how he's not going to get his hopes up, blah blah blah- wait, oh my gosh, Minho are you crying?"

Felix was right, Minho was indeed crying. His mood completely switched up and his breathing got faster when he understood why Jisung didn't think Minho would stay with him, he was slightly offended at how he didn't trust him and felt extremely awful now. Thoughts came flooding back into his brain, his hand on his chest now as his heart rate sped up.

Changbin immediately rushed to his best friend, hugging him and telling him to take deep breaths. Felix also helped, but it only seemed to only get worse, Minho's hands started to shake and his breathing got more and more unstable. Panic attacks fucking suck.

Eventually, they calmed him down. He was still crying and breathing as if unsure of what he was doing, but he was more calmed down now.

"Minnie, we're here for you, we always will be. It's okay, you're okay, I promise you'll be fine" Changbin lightly tapped the older's back, talking in an unusually low tone for a loud person like him.

Felix decided to step in, holding Minho's hands comfortingly. "What's wrong? It's okay, just spill everything you're thinking. Let it all out, let it all out..."

"J- jisung... What if- he hates me now? I w- was so focused on defending Dahyun b- because I was m- mad at him
that I don't think about his f- feelings for once, I'm such a bad p- person" Minho sniffled, holding onto his friends like his life depended on it. "Now he probably thinks I like Dahyun and w- won't ever t- take me back, but honestly, I understand w- why. I'd hate me t- too"

Changbin and Felix had a hard time decoding what he was saying through all the stuttering and sniffling, but let him talk either way.

"Y- you guys don't understand, I love him so m- much, since the day he w- walked into that c- classroom. It's been like, what, six, s- seven years? And I'm still in love like t- this? Gosh, what's wrong with m- me? All gone to waste because I f- fucked up. I'm an idiot, I
f- fucked up, this is why people don't like m- me, they call me mean and
c- cold-hearted, evil, emotionless... "

Minho went on and on about his feelings, his friends just sat there and listened, also trying to fight tears at the sight of their crying friend.

After almost 20 minutes, the oldest of the three seemed to get tired of crying and ranting, and fell asleep peacefully. Changbin carried him to his bed as he was stronger, and they went to another room. They didn't speak, didn't comment, they just went to bed and wished for Minho to feel better the next morning.