48 😴😲

Jisung stood outside Minho's room, checking every last notification he had on his phone so that their evening would not be interrupted by unread messages or certain people spamming him because of not replying... certain people named Felix.

When he opened the door, it was to a room littered with clothes and shoes everywhere on the floor, an unmade bed and... no Minho.

"Minnie?" Jisung called out. He was sure that he heard some movement in the room while standing outside of it.

"Jisungie? You came already? I wasn't expecting you until like... wait, what's the time... Five?" Minho appeared from his walk-in closet, holding a pair of sneakers in his right hand and a black coat in his left.

"Why? Can't I come earlier just because I wanted to see you?" Jisung teased, putting his phone in his back pocket.

"I missed you too" Minho smiled, throwing the shoes and coat somewhere on the floor on his way to
hug his soon-to-be-official boyfriend before sealing it with a short kiss - well, they call it short.

"So... What's with the mess? I thought you hated having and untidy room" Jisung asked, still holding onto the older and leaning his head on his shoulder.

"I do, but when it's for important reasons I can try to look past the mess" Minho sighed and bent over to pick up a dark blue T-shirt from the foot of his bed. Jisung definitely did not look at his ass while he did so, definitely not.

"A-and what important reasons are these?" Jisung asked in an overly curious-sounding tone.

"I saw that"

"What?"

Minho scoffed. "Important reasons such as family dinners, dates, parties or events, dates..."

"You mentioned 'dates' twice." Jisung pointed out.

"I did? Oh, my bad. Anyway, I have a surprise for you" Minho said, now gathering all his shoes as he seemed to have found the right pair to wear.

"Ooh, a surprise? I love surprises... good surprises. This better be a good surprise" Jisung found a spot on the bed to sit on, it wasn't as heavily covered with clothing items as the rest of it.

"It's a good surprise, I swear. Now, this surprise requires us to leave my house..." A groan was heard from his bed, causing Minho to smirk as he out away his shoes. "... so, are you good with what you're wearing?"

"Well, yeah.... I mean, I don't see why..." Jisung looked down at his grey sweatpants, black sneakers and black shirt. "... anything could be wrong"

"I wanted us to go out for dinner so just making sure... Oh, wait! We could wear these matching hoodies we got, they'd look great!" Minho exclaimed, emerging from the depths of his walk-in closet yet again, this time with two black hoodies and his own pair of sweatpants.

"Oh yeah! Wait, you've had mine the whole time? I thought I'd lost it, I almost started crying!" Jisung pointed an accusing finger at Minho as if it was his fault.

"You left it at my house last week, remember? When we tried making cheesecake together" He tossed the hoodie to it's owner, who caught it with ease.

"Oh yeah.... 'tried' " Jisung chuckled at the use of words.

"I'm not the best baker out there, ji. I tried, though... Anyway, can we go now?" Minho was already waiting at the door, hands in his hoodie pocket.

"What? What about your room? And I don't even know where you're taking me!" Jisung stumbled over to the door, still putting on he hoodie.

"My room is fine, I'll clean it tomorrow morning. And about where I'm taking you, I said it's a surprise" Minho removed his right hand from his pocket, now holding Jisung's with it.

"You could be kidnapping me for all I know, this-"

"Come on, we've liked each other for months, I'm even holding your hand right now, what could possibly be my motive to kidnap you?" Minho was used to the boy's silly theories, brushing them off.

"What if it was all just a lie, to lead me on because you wanted to kidnap me in the first place? What if it's some of that 'if I can't have you, no one can' type of yandere shit?" Jisung continued rambling on.

"I would never lead you on like that, ji, you're too precious to me. Plus, I already have you" Minho stopped them at the bottom of the stairs, leaving a light peck on the rambling boy before showing him a smile and continuing on his journey.

It didn't matter how many times he had thought about it, dreamt about it, or even had the advantage of experiencing it; Minho's kiss would always have the butterflies in his stomach raging. And that smile... he could go on for hours upon hours about that charming smile.

He didn't realise that he was being dragged to the living room and only broke out of his trance when he started hearing noises.

"I'll be going out for dinner so just make something nice for yourself today, yeah? You deserve it" He heard Minho say to an older-looking man with short dark brown hair, who paused his floor-sweeping go listen to what he had to say.

This man was Minho's.... butler. He hated calling him that, it felt wrong and just... wrong. But it was the best fitting description; his mother didn't want to leave him to take care of this big house all alone, so she hired Mr. Ahn to help him around the house. He was quite okay with his lifestyle though, Mrs. Lee had given him a place to stay when he didn't have one. This was just repaying the favour.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Lee. Enjoy your dinner with Mr. Han tonight" Mr. Ahn showed him a smile and was about to leave, but Minho spoke again, making him turn around to listen.

"By the way... I don't think I'll be coming back home tonight so don't expect me" he smirked at Mr. Ahn, speaking loud enough for Jisung to hear but acting as if he didn't want him to. He looked over to see his reaction; slightly widened eyes and raised eyebrows in realisation. Just what he wanted.

"Well in that case, enjoy your dinner with Mr. Han and the rest of what I'm sure will be an eventful night" Mr. Ahn smirked back, getting the hint.

"Well, see you then"

When they reached outside, Jisung squeezed Minho's hand that he was holding to get his attention. "What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

Jisung rolled his eyes playfully. "The whole 'I'm not coming back tonight' thing"

"Why? Can't I spend the night somewhere that's not my house for once? Am I obliged to sleep here every night?" Minho asked accusingly.

"Well, no, but..."

"Come on, ji. We both know you're not this innocent" Minho unlocked the car as the approached it, leading Jisung to the front passenger seat. "After you, my love" He opened the door for him and gestured for him to enter, showing off that charming smile yet again.

Jisung completely forgot about what he was asking before, he could not miss a chance to be dramatic. "Why, thank you, kind sir"

Minho was pleased with the response and went over to the driver's seat, starting their journey.

Jisung, being Jisung, slept the entire way there. All 13 minutes of the ride. This made the driver sitting behind him chuckle, his sleeping time will always be a mystery to him.

When they reached their destination and Minho had parked, he turned over to wake up the sleeping boy. Extremely cute, but he had to be woken up.

"Han Jisung, wake up, we're here" After several failed attempts at doing so, the so-called sleeping beauty woke up.

"Already? I didn't even-" The now fully awake boy looked out the window, registered his surroundings, and abbruptly held his partner's wrist. "Lee Minho I swear, if you are actually being serious right now I will fucking marry you on the spot"

--------------------------
𝘼/𝙉

There's about 1 - 5 chapters left so for those who are actually enjoying this shit.... I'm sorry