Act 1, Chapter 1 - An Acid Trip and An Unexpected Encounter

"Woah! Trippy..." stated Rook as Task Force 101 floated at inhumane speeds in one direction through a wormhole.

"Ohh, I think I'm gonna be sick..." groaned a green Stryker as he held onto his stomach.

"Oh, toughen up now, would you?" said Eagle.

"Easy for you to...say,"

Dagger floated close to Tank.

"Tank, where are we?" he asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine, Dagger." answered Tank as he held up a monitor that was trying to determine the 101's position. 

"For all I know, we are traveling through a wormhole at the speed of light."

"Huh, you don't say..." Dagger said as he observed the thousands of lights that whizzed by them at a blur.

Meanwhile, Volt is busy juggling grenades, rocket ammunition, launcher ammunition and C4 explosives to pass the time. Hunter is currently field-stripping his weapon and reassembling it to keep it in check, aided by the fact that the parts of the MP5 floated in front of him, allowing him to just reach out and grab whatever he needed. Phantom is repairing a small module that was damaged in a previous mission, while Rook is meditating, with their wounded side all patched up. Standing next to Stryker was Eagle, ready to catch Stryker's sick should he ever throw up.

"Screw it, I'll just use your hat." Stryker said.

"Not the hat!" Eagle shouted, instinctively holding his boonie hat down firmly.

"Here, use this bucket. It'll hold better than my hat,"

Keeping a firm grip on the hat with one hand, Eagle reached behind him and pulled out a metallic bucket. He passed it over to Stryker, who quickly took it and threw up the contents of whatever he had for breakfast inside of it. After coughing out the last bit of it, Stryker, feeling much better, gave the bucket back to Eagle, who threw it over his head.

"Mark my words, Englishman, I will go sick in that hat, one way or another," Stryker said menacingly.

"Over my dead body, Jerry," Eagle remarked equally.

Suddenly, the device started to beep, slowly at first, but gradually more quickly with each passing moment.

"What is it, Tank?" Asked Dagger.

"The beacon. It's picked up where we are," Tank said while he looked at the monitor.

"So what's the confusion?"

"The location."

Stryker looked ahead as he saw a bright light at the end of the wormhole. It was gradually getting bigger and bigger as they approached it. Stryker floated towards Dagger and Tank and began to call them.

"Uh, guys?"

"What about it?"

"It's...strange"

"Guys, we, uh. There's something you have to see."

"Test me,"

The white, bright light was nearly upon them.

"The monitor locates us at-"

"Guys!"

"Beacon, Vale, Remnant"

Tank finished reading out the location printed on the monitor just as the white light enveloped the eight soldiers, sending them off to wherever the hell Beacon is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Unknown