Act 1, Chapter 11 - New Faces, New Gambles

"Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!" Professor Ozpin announced.

Everyone is now in the auditorium, being distributed into their respective teams. Team CRDL has just been recently formed and Ozpin is now forming the last two teams. The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen behind Ozpin.

"Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR." he announced.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

"Led by... Jaune Arc!"

"Huh? L-Led by...?" Jaune stammered, shocked beyond all belief

"Congratulations, young man." Ozpin said with a smile.

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

"And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long." he says while motioning them to come forward.

"The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!"

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

"I'm so proud of you!" Yang says as she crushes Ruby in her devastating hug.

The newly formed Team RWBY is off the platform and the professor clears his throat.

"Alright, now that we have that out of the way, I want to announce something."

The auditorium is filled with the mumblings of students, some whose mumbles are directed towards the professor, others are kept to themselves. A few students even raised their hands up, no doubt having questions in their mind. Ozpin held up his hands for silence, which the students obeyed in doing so. However they did it in fear of Glynda, who had her riding crop out and slapping it against the palm of her hand with a fierce gaze at them.

"And if you're wondering, yes. It has to do with the strange machine on the Cliffs."

The camera pans over to the Beacon Cliffs, where said machine was perched there. Pans back to the school. Professor Ozpin turns behind him.

"You may now present yourselves."

The squad of soldiers Teams RWBY and JNPR encountered came out onto the platform and stood in attention, lined up perfectly. Alongside them were two new soldiers they didn't meet: one had a dark skin complexion and had a rag tied around his head. It was obvious from a glance that he loves explosives, so Nora and him would be fast friends. The other guy had a dark blue beret on his head and was covered in smudges of grease. He's probably someone that worked on Bullheads. Could he also be the owner of the strange flying machine on the Cliffs?

One by one, they came forward and presented themselves, stating first their rank, name and profession:

"Captain Dagger. Leader of Task Force 101," said Wraparound Glasses.

"Leftenant Eagle. Sniper and Medical Personnel," said Brimmed Hat.

"Master Sergeant Tank. Engineer and Support Gunner," said Iron Helmet.

"Private First Class Stryker. Breacher and Radioman," said Goggles.

"Lieutenant Hunter. Specialist and Reconnaissance Expert," said Glasses