Chapter 15: Clash of the Herrschers

???: Considering you've almost caught me off guard, I'll reveal to you my true identity

The man said as he raises his arms to the sides with a smirk on his face.

???: I am Welt! The first Herrscher!

He declares proudly.

Welt?: And I am here to reclaim the property of Anti-Entropy. The powers of the Third Herrscher!

The mysterious attacker revealed his identity to him, calling himself Welt of Anti-Entropy. The First Herrscher himself. However, the revelation only left the boy with more questions.

Akiri: (thoughts) Welt...? That guy's definitely not him. What the hell is going on?

Welt?: Unfortunately, now that you know who I am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you

He stated with a smirk on his face as he raises an arm and conjures a black orb in his hand, however, Akiri wasn't at all fazed at the display as he brandishes his swords with narrowed eyes.

Akiri: I don't know what you're playing at here, but I'm damn sure you're not who you say you are

Welt?: What do you mean? I told you myself, I am Welt! The Herrscher of...

He trails into a silence as a sudden feeling of uncertainty hits him.

Welt?: (thoughts) Wait... What am I the Herrscher of again...?

Akiri saw the man dropping his guard down as he was seemingly distracted by something.

Akiri: (thoughts) An opening!

Tightening the grip on his sword, Akiri didn't waste any more time as he charges over towards the man and swung his swords, only for his attack to be blocked by another barrier.

Akiri: Damn!

Welt?: Haha! You won't beat me with mere speed!

Akiri: Alright. I'll use power then

Jumping back a few feet, he got into a stance with his swords. The blue and red blades glows brightly as he began to channel Honkai energy into them.

He lunges forward, and launches an onslaught of precisely coordinated slashes, hitting the barrier with everything he got.

Welt?: It's useless! Your pathetic attacks could never breach my defences!

Akiri: ...

The boy stayed silent as he kept swinging his swords, attacking the barrier with a barrage of slashes.

(Elsewhere)