BLOODY KNIFE

It was a nice day. Helen got up early and had breakfast. It was Saturday so she needn't go to work. So she decided to watch films at home. She went towards bookcase. She found the box that had films in for choosing a film. While she was having a look in it, she found a note: "watch bloody knife". She thought she noted it so started to search for film named Bloody Knife. At last, she found it and started to watch. This film was about a little girl. That girl had a lovely family. But her father was deceiving her mother. The little girl learnt it and killed his father with a knife. Her mother saw her while she was killing her father so she committed suicide with the same knife. But later that day, nobody saw the little girl. Everybody says the soul of the little girl was following the people who watched that film. This was the subject. In the end, there was a writing: "This is a real story. Be careful, if you watch this film and ignore it, her soul can FOLLOW you." But Helen ignored it and decided to watch another film. All day she watched film. When the evening came, she went to bed early.

It was around 02:12 and Helen woke up suddenly. She turned on the lights, she was shocked. On the floor, there was blood. She examined herself but there was no harm on her body. She followed the blood stains. At the end of the stains, there was a knife with blood like in the film. Helen began to afraid so she decided to call Philip. Philip was her best friend that's why she wanted to call him. But she couldn't find her mobile phone and cable of the other phone was cut. She was really afraid. Suddenly a noise came from the kitchen. She went towards the place where the noise came. In the kitchen, there was the little girl in the film and she had a knife in her hands. It was bloody. The little girl said: "You mustn't have ignored the writing." And she threw the knife towards Helen. Knife came into Helen's heart and she died...