THE RED EYE

Several years ago, when i was 23, my car was out of order. I drove the car where it could go. My car stopped in front of an old house. I got off the car and walked to old house. I knocked the door until an old couple opened it. I explained my situation. They insisted on my staying in their house until the morning came and i asked for help.

First, i didn't want to accept their offer as i was afraid but i believed that they were sincere so i accepted. They cooked delicious meals for me and took me to room i would stay. While we were walking in the hall, we crossed behind of a door. They said: "Don't enter the room of our daughter." to me. I thought it was a bit strange but it wasn't my house so i respected hat they wanted.

I got up around 3 o'clock and went to the toilet. I was a curious person so i looked the room through key hole of the door of the girl's room. I saw a little girl sittiing on the chair towards the wall. I thought she was punished and i didn't want to disturb her. I turned back my room.

Several hours later, it was around 4:30, 5:00 o'clock and i was thirsty. I got out my room to drink water and walked to the kitchen. I lost my curiosity and looked at the room through key hole of the room of the girl again while i was crossing behind of the room. I just saw red. I thought they had painted all the room red.

When i woke up in the morning, i went downstairs and expressed my pleasure to old couple for they allowed to my staying. They said not important and asked how was my night. I said "It was wonderful." and added i liked the paint selection in room of their daughter. Both of two asked at the same time: "What paint?". I asked is there special something about their daughter. They said the girl died a few years ago and she had a red eye. That moment i got that i saw the redness was eye of the girl.
Hi my followers. Pls don't be ghost reader, pls vote :( I beg u :( love ya, byee!