I KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T SLEEP

I was afraid of darkness since i was a child. i don't know why, but i thought something would come from darkness when i was alone and i was terrified. So, i was sleeping at nights not closing the lights.

The day was Friday. That day, both my mother and father were on duty. My mom was a nurse, my dad was a doctor and they were working at the same hospital. My mom called our babysitter Suzi for looking after me and my sister. Because they weren't at home.

My sister Venessa loved Suzi. But i didn't like her. And i was nervous for she'd stay here with us.

It was around 21:09. I was watching film on TV in the living room. Suzi went upstairs for putting Venessa to bed. I heard some noise upstairs. I thought my sister didn't want to sleep so she was running in the room. I continued watching film. Suddenly the electricity went off. So i was afraid a lot. I immediately rushed my room and took my blanket over my face. I heard footsteps. I thought Suzi was coming here to check me. The door of my room was open. I didn't want Suzi would know that i was afraid of darkness. So i decided to behave like i was sleeping. I took back my blanket a bit over my face and looked at suzi. Suddenly my eyes slipped left side. Froze. My sister Venessa's dead body was on my table and i saw Suzi. She was writing something on the wall with my sister's blood! When she finished that, a bit moved to left side and turned to me. When i looked at the writing that she wrote, i wanted to die: "I KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T SLEEP."