THE CLOWN

Kelly never enjoyed anything. The doctor said she needed some cheering up, or it could be bad.
One day, Kelly's parents took her to a dusty old toy shop for her topick anything she wanted. She drifted through the rows of different toys, games and bikes. Nothinghere caught her eye.
Then she saw it.
It was a clown, a simple clown that was giving here the peace sign with it's fingers. Kelly laughed and picked it up.
Her parents found her, and saw that she wanted the clown badly. When they got to the counter, the woman there saw it and said, "You had better be careful with this one. Never leave it on it's own for too long."
Kelly nodded her head and the parents paid for the doll.
Kelly and her clown doll were rarely ever apart. She was always playingwith it and taking it everywhere.
Until one night.
Kelly was hungry that night. It was late and she didn't want to wake her parents, so theset the clown doll on the table in the kitchen. The went into the fridge, and after she had gotten something to eat, went upstairs and forgot all about the clown.
Kelly awoke from her nightmare. It was about her clown. She suddenly remembered that she left it downstairs.
She sat up, but it was there on the end of her bed. Kelly frowned. She laid back down in her bed. Then the clown ran across her bed, with the knife it had gotten from the kitchen.
Kelly's mother walked into her room. Kelly lay there dead. Her mother screamed. Sheran out of the room. But she didn't notice the clown sitting there in the corner holding three fingers up.