Chapter 8

~OPHELIA'S POV~

What the hell was the first thing that came to my mind when Jackson suddenly kissed me. I felt the trust I once had for him crumbling into little pieces as tears fell from my eyes. I knew I couldn't just cause a scene in front of the audience who were looking at us on the stage so I just ran away as the screams of our couple name grew fainter and fainter the more I ran. Panicking I decided I want to go home so I decided to call my dad.

*RING*. *RING*. *RING*. *RING*

"Hey little Dove are you are okay?"he asked.

"No dad," I responded as tears still fell from my eyes.

"I know hun that was just may failed attempt to lighten your mood as I can hear you crying," he said as I let out a little chuckle because of what he said.

"Give me five minutes and I'll come get you then when we reach home we can have our usual father- daughter movie marathon where I listen to you criticize how unrealistic they make us vampires look."

"Does that mean you'll allow us to watch twilight no matter how much you hate it," I asked.

"If it's for you I'll do anything my little Dove," he responded which brought a smile to my face.

"Alright I'm going to change see you in five minutes," I said as he hanged up.

I place my phone down on my dresser and went to my bag taking out a dress with a thigh split out  and putting it on before fixing my hair and doing over my makeup.

I start packing up my things when I heard a knock thinking it was my dad I called out to him only to see it was Nik. He ran up to me and hugged me then patted my head which was really nice. His 5'11 frame towered over my 5'4 frame as he cupped my face in his hand.
This made me uncomfortable seeing it's the first time I'm meeting him so feeling awkward I took a step back and looked at him as I saw him eyes soften.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I am," I answered.

"I rushed here immediately as I saw you ran off the stage crying."

"Was it obvious?" I asked.

"Well not really but I have a sharp eyesight so I noticed," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Thank you for caring," I said when I suddenly remembered I had planned to go on a date with him after the show but I just called dad.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to go on that date with you my dad is coming for me," I said apologetically.

" I realized when I came and you called me dad but it's okay we can reschedule when you feel better," he said.

I grabbed my phone and asked him to give me his number while I gave him mine. I then told him to call me anytime to which he agreed before telling me bye.

After Nik left, I continued to put away my things when someone entered and thinking it's my dad I once again I called out to him cheerfully only to see it was none other that my co-captain Jackson.

"Don't come any closer to me," I said stopping him from taking another step.

"Dove I'm really sorry," he tried to apologize however I told him to shove his apology up his ass because I didn't want it. I then grabbed my bag and decided to leave and wait on my dad outside but he tried to stop me to talk as he grabbed my arm.

"Jackson I'm giving you one chance to let me go or face the consequences," I warned.

"I just want to talk to you please Dove," he said.

"I'm giving you until the count of three," I said as I was starting to loose my patience.

"1"

"Dove please,"

"2"

"Dove you can't be serious,"

"3"

After I said three I kneed him in his privates causing him to drop to the ground holding his crotch. I grabbed a fistful of his hair making him look at me and said, "If you ever pull a stunt like that again I'll make sure you end up in a body bag." I then fixed my bag on my back as I walked out the door coming face to face with my angry father who looks like he's about to kill someone.

"Lil dove just give me one second," he said and before I could even stop him, he went into the dressing room and next thing I heard where Jackson's screams. My dad then finally came out the room with bruised knuckles causing me to laugh. He pet my head and kissed my forehead before suddenly handing me a bucket of cookie and cream ice cream which made me question how I didn't notice it before. I thanked him as we walked towards his car not before taking pictures with my fans then bidding them a goodbye.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Elijah watched as his brother disappeared thinking he went to see if the dancer he had a crush on was alright as he too realized the young girl was crying. After the mc gave the final regards the show ended and everyone was making their way out of the auditorium when he spotted the dancer they called Dove walking with Marcellus which shocked him.

He wondered how the male that his brother raised and turned knew the girl. He couldn't tell if she was being compelled or if they were dating so he made a mental note to find out before informing his brother as he knew Klaus has a nasty temper. He watched from a distance as the girl smiled and took pictures with some of the hybrids and the other vampires and teens around her before telling them goodbye and entering a car. Elijah then turned and decided to look for his brother who seemed to have disappeared somewhere.

Meanwhile in a church located at the Bayou stood the french quarter witches and Sophie Deveraux who were led by Agnes.

"Sisters I found a way to get rid of both the original vampires and Marcel," said Agnes.

"How?" one of the witch's asked.

"As you all know our dear Sophie here is link to the mother of the hybrid's unborn child and Marcel has a daughter whose human all we have to do it transfer the child from the hybrid's woman to the human's then kill both the human and the child of destruction," suggested Agnes.

"Why should we bring an innocent girl into this you practically raised her," Sophie voiced out in concern.

Agnes looked at the young witch before approaching her with a smile and said, "Dear child you have to keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

A/N: Hello my lovely readers I know it's been a long time since I've update so I hope you like this chapter.
xoxo💜💜💜

What do you want to see in the future chapters?