Chapter 19

Naruto was walking back to the village. He was tired. The fight took a lot of focus and chakra to finish. And all the revelations sure were a lot to take in as well. Naruto walks but stumbles. Kakashi was there to catch. Just like he always was. Naruto grew misty eyed when he felt the warmth of his previously dead Sensei. He presses his cheek into the crock of Kakashi's neck. "Good to have you back Sensei..." Naruto says, voice thick with emotion. "Good to be back..." Kakashi answers. "You can let me down. I need to do something," Naruto says, and Kakashi heads. Before Naruto even hit the ground, he vanished in a flash. He came back with Ino in his arms in a bridal carry. She was listening to Naruto explaining what had happened. Ino had her head to Naruto's chest and was just listening. Kakashi was shocked for a second, and then he smiled under his mask. Naruto had someone that would always listen to him now. He looked like Minato-sensei and Kushina... A hurt look spreads on his face. He missed his teacher...

Naruto, Ino and Kakashi finally reach the village. A large crowd met them. They started cheering as soon as they saw Naruto. Children run up to Naruto. "Was he strong?" "Is she your girlfriend?" And many more questions sprouted from their tiny mouths. Naruto kneels down to meet them at their level and tries to answer as many as possible. Sakura begins to walk over. She towers over him with her hands on her hips. Naruto looks up at her. She taps her feet. Naruto stands up, and she hits his head with an open hand. "Baka!" She then hugs him tightly. Ino was looking on with a weird expression on her face. Kakashi places a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry... Naruto doesn't like Sakura like that," He says with a comforting look.

Naruto overlooked the destroyed village from the centre of the large crater. After he had gotten Nagato to release all the souls he had taken, sheltering them was the next move. Naruto had asked all the villagers to give him some space to work with. It was easy to convince them since he was the centre of their hero worship at the moment. Naruto took a deep breath. Black markings made themselves visible. "Senpo: Mokuton: Renchūka no Jutsu!" Naruto screams out. Hundreds of houses emerge from the ground. He even made an administrative building near the Hokage monument. "Senpo: Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan!" Trees trickle out from the soil around the homes. "There you go..." Naruto says as he stumbles slightly from the quick output of chakra. He regained his balance after just a few steps. Yamato sweatdrops. "Damn... Natural Mokuton users sure are something else..." He says as Naruto walks past him. Naruto gives him a cheeky smile.

Naruto looks over the migration of essential functions to the new, more stable roof of his mokuton house. Kakashi lands near him. "I see you have been busy," He says after sitting near the teen. "Yeah... The villagers needed some roofs over their heads. I was in a position to help them. My new hero status sure helped them accept the help," Naruto explains. "Good... I'm proud of you. And I'm sure Jiraiya would be too," Kakashi says, not shying away from the teen. "I am guessing you were the one who told the rest of the new buildings," Naruto says. "Wouldn't want all your hard work to waste," Kakashi answers.

Naruto perks up. "What is it, Naruto?" Kakashi asks his student. "Someone who usually isn't out and about is trying something he shouldn't," Naruto answers cryptically. Then, he fashes away to an unknown, secure place and grabs some documents. He heard Kakashi exclaim some colourful language at the flash. It seemed like he wasn't used to Naruto knowing and using the Hirashin. He flashes back. He wasn't gone for longer than 20 seconds. He begins to go toward the administrative building. He begins to run the fastest his depleted body can carry him. "Oi! Naruto, where do you think you are going?!" Kakashi screams from behind him. "I have to stop him before it is too late!" Naruto screams out to him. Finally, he reaches the door and takes a breath to steady his breathing. He opens the door, and everyone in the building stops what they're doing to look at the sudden interruption. Danzo's eye narrows as he sees who it is. "I hope you aren't planning on holding a vote without me, ladies and gentlemen..." Naruto says with a cocky smirk.