Chapter 24

Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato were running as fast as they could. They were all carrying a prisoner each. Naruto was holding Karin. Kakashi, the nature chakra user, and Yamato, the swordsman. Naruto had used Mokuton: Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu before the Kumo-nin pulled out the sword that kept him stuck to the pillar. He was still conscious, miraculously. "Now what?" The swordsman asks. "You and your friends will visit an old friend back at the I&T department in Konoha," Yamato answers truthfully. "You will not get anything out of us!" He humphs. "We will see..." Naruto says with a creepy smile. The swordsman shivers.

"Naruto-sama!" Greeted the company as they touched down in front of the village walls. "Kotetsu, Izumi. Still stuck on guard duty?" Naruto asks with a smile. "Don't worry about us, Naruto-sama. It is not something you have to worry yourself about. We actually like the gig, right Izumo?" Kotetsu says. "Right!" Izumo says. "Very well. Inform me if that changes," Naruto says. "Hai!" Both of the two says with a bow. "Where do we keep new prisoners? I haven't had the chance to familiarise myself with the new layout of the village," Naruto states. "Right around the corner. It will have bars over the windows," Izumo says. "Thank you," Naruto says with a shallow bow and walks away. Kakashi and Yamato nod at the two.

"Mochi mochi!" Naruto screams out as he looks into the house. "Naruto-sama," Ibiki answers. "Yeah... we have some prisoners for you to interrogate," He says while placing his prisoner on the ground. "Quite the haul... Did something happen?" Ibiki asks. "The summit was attacked. He held them off and captured three out of the five perpetrators. I will explain the rest later," Naruto says. "Very well... I'll squeeze as much info as possible out of these three," Ibiki says as he hands two over to his subordinates. "One of the perpetrators is Sasuke. I'll handle him when the time comes. Until then, keep that little information between us," Naruto says to Ibiki. "Right... But it would be best if you put him in the Bingo Book," Ibiki says. "I have thought about this a lot... I will deal with him how I see fit," Naruto says with a half glare. "Hai... do as you see fit, Naruto-sama," Ibiki says, and the three leave the I&T enthusiasts to handle their jobs.

"You are dismissed," Naruto says to his bodyguards as he steps into his still makeshift office. They share a look and then nod and leave. Naruto sits down and heaves a heavy sigh. He looked over at the tower of documents built up when he was gone. "Lets cheek up on ba-chan..." He says and stands up.

He waved to the villagers he met. They were bowing to him. Naruto soon reaches Tsunade's door. He had to get directions from a starstruck nurse. He knocks on the door. "Come in," Shizune's voice said from inside the room. Naruto opens the door. Tsunade was still lying in the futon, but she looked younger again. "Hello, Shizune-neechan," Naruto says with a soft voice. "Naruto," She answers. "How she holding up?" Naruto asks as he takes a seat next to her. Shizune sighs deeply. It seems like most people like to sigh a lot these days. "She looks better. But her chakra still isn't up to pre-attack levels," Shizune answers. "She just needs chakra? I thought there was some more exhaustion in play," Naruto asks with a quirked eyebrow. "No... That should be fixed by now. We are just waiting for her chakra to regenerate," Shizune says. "Oh... then I'll just hand her some," Naruto says as he reaches his hand for her forehead. He pushes some chakra into the seal.

Five seconds later and Tsunade shoots up. "Took you long enough, Ba-chan," Naruto says with a smirk. "You really put me in a bind whilst you were sleeping," Naruto says with a sigh. Shizune latches onto Tsunade. She was crying big tears of relief. "Shizune..." Tsunade says as she hugs her first apprentice. "Naruto..." She says as she looks up from her hug. "That is Rokudaime Hokage to you!" He says cheekily. "Congratulations then, Hokage-sama," She says sarcastically. Naruto chuckles and rubs the back of his head. "Shizune. Go tell the rest that Tsunade-bachan has woken up," Naruto orders. "Right," Shizune says after seeing the look Naruto gave her. "We have some things to discuss..." Naruto says gravely.