~It's all coming together~

After pulling away Dante just lay his gaze on me, making me lost for words. What the hell just happened? is this real? Did we just have an intense make-out session or am I dreaming? his hands unlocked from mine and we parted ways. He sat upon the now messed up sofa and drooped his head down, running his fingers through his hair, hair which not too long ago I had a tight grip of as he fed off me. I however still haven't moved, my body is tingling all over, screaming at me for more. All I do is stare at him, out of breath from moaning so loud, but he isn't letting out one single tired breath, he's just sitting there not making a glimpse of eye contact, this awkward silence is killing the mood.

Sliding myself up slowly on the sofa trying not to alarm him in any way and readjusting myself so I'm sitting next to him, I should probably say something but no words come to mind, just the thoughts of what happened linger in my head. "Sorry I lost control for a bit there," he said softly but still no eye contact to be made, his head still down like he was waiting for a telling off. He can't be serious, his famous impenetrable wall I can't seem to climb has gone up again, I reach out to him, towards his hand that is grasping the sofa edge and clutch it into mine before he can try to escape from this, I'm not letting him. "I'm not sorry" I whisper as I edge closer, he's not moving but I can feel how badly he wants to. 

My other hand stretched out to his face, cupping his chin in my fingers, forcing him to look at me. "I'm not sorry that we both enjoyed each other company, I'm not sorry for anything you did, because there was nothing you did that made me feel uncomfortable in any way shape or form. I cannot express to you how much I enjoyed that all I can do is show you" his eyes filled with curiosity as I tugged his hand to my chest, compelling him to feel my heart. "Do you feel that? my heart is racing, pumping so hard it's nearly out of my chest. That's not fear, that's excitement, I'm not afraid of you Dante, I'm entranced by you".

His eyes are finally matching mine, following my every move. "If I wanted you to stop I would have said, and you would have stopped I know you would"  I let out a little smile when I spoke letting him know I'm okay. He let out a sigh and then a small smirk after, his hand finally squeezed mine back and the other caressed my locks out of my face "Just what are you doing to me Willow" he giggled, making me blush. Slowly he pulled my face towards his laying a small but impactful kiss upon my lips, making my lips feel lonely as one wasn't enough "You think you're the one that is entranced but it is me that is, by you." He stroke down my face one last time then stood abruptly.

He walked into the bathroom, bringing back the first aid kit and placing it on the coffee table before pulling out it's contents. Without a second thought he lifted my leg that he previously made his mark on and begun to clean and wrap it, leaving a little kiss on top like his own way of saying sorry again without saying it. "Anywhere else?" I slightly smiled at his question thinking to my self if he were to leave a kiss every time he bandaged then he could bandage my whole body.  I just shook my head and he placed my leg back down, he got back up and began to clean all the mess from the food he made for me earlier. 

Now he's suddenly wondering into my room, what is he up to? A few minutes go by and he's back, holding out his hand ready for me to grab and instinctively I do. Trailing me to my bedroom where he had only the small desk lamp on, he gently picked me up and placed me on the neatly made bed, pulling the soft cover over me and I slowly sink in. His hand stroked my hair, It makes me melt whenever he does that, "You really should get some rest now" he pecked my cheek and got up, preparing to bolt out of here like he normally does, but my hand clutched at his black top, I don't want him to leave just yet, I can't let this end here. 

Frozen in the spot, he sighed he's getting really good at sighing at me. "Don't go" I begged, his head turned as if he expected me to act like this, "I have to" he spoke softly as he looked down, "but why?" I pulled him closer forcing him to sit on the bed, "the sun is coming up, if I don't go back now I won't be able to go home till tonight" I hadn't even realised that he couldn't go out during the day, that means that when he saved me he risked his own life to do so. It's 4:43am , the sunrise today is 5am, I felt so stupid not knowing that he previously could of died helping me. I took his face into my hands "Then stay, I don't mind, in fact I'd really like it if you did" before I knew it he stood up and closed the bedroom door and the curtains in my room I never did. Then he swiftly climbed onto the bed and laid next to the wall and next to me, crawling into the covers and lifting up his arms above his head "Maybe just for on night won't be so bad". With no where else to go now I slowly snuggle into him, into his cold calming chest and he allowed me to, without another word he fell softly off to sleep, meanwhile I fell hard for him.