Chapter Two

Zakari's Pov

"Damn, she is fine." My friend Nyeemah said before looking from my phone screen to me. "Maybe I should get on Omegle more often."

"For what?" Her "guy friend" asked her after taking a seat beside her. "Because I want to make new friends." She lied knowing all and well that she wanted to find a cute guy on there.

Not no damn friends.

I laughed at her response which resulted in her glaring at me. "It shouldn't be a problem if y'all just friends." I muttered with a chuckle.

"Zakari tell me why your brother just texted me talking about some 'Where are you? I just pulled up.' I just told him which table we're at." My brother's girlfriend, Malaysia, asked irritantly. 

"Just check his location." I shrugged not knowing what to answer with. This is exactly why I don't go out, and simply stay in the house. These folks are dumb.

"About time Micaiah; its been almost ten minutes." Malaysia sarcastically rolled her eyes before pulling his chair out.

"Thank you, but it's only been five minutes. Don't be dramatic." He replied after taking a seat. He started greeting us all and shaking our hands. 

"So what's u—Zakari found this gorgeous ass girl on Omegle." Nyeemah cut my brother off happily; just telling all my business.

"Ooh, lemme see," Malaysia and Micaiah said in unison. I wasn't going to be difficult and argue, so I pulled my phone out and showed them the same picture I showed Ny. "Daaaamn," Micaiah's eyes went wide which earned him a glare from Malaysia. "She's real pretty." Malaysia stated, still eyeing Caiah.

While they were discussing Dominique, she texted me.

Dom 💞🤰: Hellooooo

Me: Hellooo

Dom 💞🤰: Wyd?

Me: Out with my brother and friends, wbu?

Dom 💞🤰: Shopping with friends

Me: So if you out wit friends, y are u talking to me?

I tried typing my message fast because a shadow appeared over and beside me, from both sides. 

I looked up seeing it was Caiah, Malaysia, and Nyeemah. "Damn—can I help y'all?" I mugged all of them after holding my phone to my chest.

"Who you textin?" My bestfriend Aaron came over and snatched my phone; he already knew my password so he was able to see my texts with Dominique.

"Oooh, who's Dom," he sung out. "Oh my, the emojis!" He shouted with his eyebrows raised, and showed everyone. "Someone must like Dominique!" Everyone hinted simultaneously. 

I snatched my phone back from Aaron ignoring everyone and simply began replying to her texts.

Dom 💞🤰: Well first off my friends have boyfriends, which basically makes me a third wheel.

Dom 💞🤰: But you're texting back, so I could ask you the same thing.

Me: Well you texted me first, my friends are slow and still haven't ordered, so here we are.

Again, someone was all in my screen. I looked up ignoring them, and called our waiter over to order.

"What can I get you guys," she looked around our table with a tablet in hand. "I'll get the six barbecue wings with fries." I replied already knowing what I wanted. "And a drink?" She asked after writing my order, "Sweet tea." 

I continued texting Dominique while everyone else started to order. In the midst of Dom and I texting, Aaron crept up beside me. I knew it was him because of his minty breath. "Aaron. I swear, if you don't getcho minty mouth ass away from me!" I swatted him away causing him to dodge and laugh.

"Damn, I'm sorry for interrupting you and your boo." He continued laughing until the food was brought to us. 

Thankfully we all ate our food peacefully with small conversations every now and then. 

"Zakari are you going to the party with us?" Nyeemah asked knowing the answer. "Nope, better luck next time." I smiled sarcastically, walking to my car. "She literally never goes, so I'm not surprised." I heard Aaron mutter and Malaysia agree.

They can ask all they want to, but I'm not going to a party. Especially after what happened at the last one.