Chapter Fourteen

Zakari's Pov

"Finally out the hospital, now its time to turn up!" Aaron yelled in the seat behind me. "You ain't gotta yell now," Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"Girl bye, I'm gonna turn up," he stated before turning to Nyeemah. "We finna meet Dominique's friends." He cheesed; the other day he saw one of Dom's friends, I think her name was Blair, and he's been wanting to meet her ever since.

It was literally a picture, nothing else, but she has him feelin a type of way.

"You just wanna see Blair don't you?" Nyeemah smiled.

"Is it that obvious," he asked sarcastically still smiling. 

After sometime, I pulled into the skating rink parking lot, and obviously parked my car. I grabbed my rollerblades, and so did everyone else that had them. 

I got a text from Dominique, saying that she was waiting for us inside the building. We all walked inside the building: Aaron basically ran, but the rest of us simply walked.

Upon entering, I saw Nyeemah calm Aaron down a bit which made me laugh to myself. After getting sitauted, we found Dominique and her little ass group.

"Damn you brought everyone," I looked at everyone that was there. 

"Yeah, time to introduce." 

Dominique walked away from me and stood in front of her group, "So this is my brother and sister, Mason and Destiny. Here's Zakari's siblings Micaiah and Yazmine. Then here's Micaiah's girlfriend, Malaysia." Dominique paused, and walked over to where her two friends were.

Both of them were really pretty.

Like really pretty.

"Here's my two best friends Lola and Blair," Aaron basically squealed when he heard Blair's name, but only loud enough that Nyeemah, Malaysia, and I heard.

"And Lola and Blair, here are my two friends, Aaron and Nyeemah." She stopped to let everyone shake hands and weirdly smile at each other. 

"Yeah, that's all of them." I smiled knowing I'm missing from the bunch. 

"Obviously here's Zakari," Dom rolled her eyes and pulled me away.

"Girl we've seen and heard enough about you," Blair stated before walking to Aaron who obviously wanted to talk to her.

Dominique put on her roller skates and I put on my rollerblades before going to skate. She gripped my hand the moment we both stepped on the hardwood floor. 

"Kari I can't skate." I laughed, but she was serious aside from her awkward chuckles. She straight faced me when I tried to roll us both. "Kari, I swear if I fall." She did this scary chuckle which made me play more. 

"You swear what?" I started to roll a bit more this time. 

"Zakari whatever your middle name is, Jackson." 

Damn, not the somewhat there, government.

"I'll be holding your hand," I slowly inched forward, but the sudden stop almost made us fall. "Dom don't be doin that," I respired with wide eyes. 

"I didn't mean to," she tried to catch her breath." 

"Imma push both of y'all asses if y'all don't get it movin," Lola eyed us while holding hands with Nyeemah. I watched them both roll away, twirling each other around.

"They look mad cute together," I thought out loud. "I was thinking the same thing," Dominique smiled at me.

"Let's skate though," I tried to roll with her, but she kept stopping. 

"I can't," she complained which made me start to roll fast. 

"Just go with the flow," she started to stumble, so I held her waist with my left arm. 

"Bend your knees a little bit and try to keep your balance," I spoke softly to her. I kind of felt like I was talking to a little kid which made everything cute. "Use one leg to push the other, and use the other leg as a guide."

She gave me a confused look, so I tried to show her using my own legs. Even though I was using rollerblades, and she was wearing rollerskates, we kind of got it. 

Well she did, I already knew how to do it.

While we were skating, I looked for all of our friends; Malaysia and Micaiah were skating together, Yazmine was with Destiny, Nyeemah was with Lola, and Aaron was obviously with Blair. Still looking around, I tried finding Mason. 

He was with a girl who looked oddly familiar. 

The girl he was talking to looked so familiar to the point where I couldn't shake the thought after almost ten minutes.

I tried to mind my own business until I saw two boys join Mason and the extremely familiar girl. 

"Dom, come here," I grabbed her hand and rolled us both to where Mason was. I tapped Mason's shoulder to divert the attention from their conversation, to both Dom and I.

I heard Micaiah and everyone else call me, but I didn't pay attention. Especially after seeing the face of the girl.

"Zakari?" She questioned. "Laemoni?" 

The other boy turned around, which made everyone question, "Tyler?"

Mason looked around at us all and back at the unfamiliar boy, "Craig." He smiled happily which was the opposite to our expressions.

"This bitch."

•|~~~~~~|•

I don't know if it's the way I'm thinking about the ending of this chapter, but it's kind of funny.

Also I don't know how to skate, and literally got the little directions from this Wikipedia website.