Chapter 1

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

It was a Monday. A usual day in Taara's life. She woke up to the annoying rings of her alarm. All she wanted to do was throw her alarm somewhere far away and get back to the comfort of her blanket.

With squinted eyes she looked at her alarm and groaned regretting the moment she brought the cursed thing. She stretched her hand and switched off the alarm and sat up only be poked by the sunrays that managed to escape the thick folds of the curtains.

It was a usual day of college where she would got to college, see some bitchy faces, some pleasant faces and get back to her bed with exhaustion evercoming each of her senses and soon she would black out on the hostel bed. Yes she lived in the college hostel where she shared a room with her childhood bestfriend Rhea.

She took lazy steps towards the washroom and did her morning routines. She stepped into her walk-in wardrobe and found a simple white crop top, a blue jeans. She let her hair flow because she didn't have time to make something beautiful out of them. She grabbed her spects, her bags and left her room. Since it was a Monday she had to report to the hostel and she would return back home only on Fridays for the weekend.

Since it was a weekend Taara was at her home where she only had her mom

Since it was a weekend Taara was at her home where she only had her mom. Her father left them long back for another woman. Mr. Sen is a famous business man, who right now lives in a luxurious mansion with a gold digger who literally throws herself at anyone who is richer than her present partner and a drug addict, playboy step son who has nothing to do with anything around him. Well, her dad is blinded by the so called 'love' and fails to notice his wife doing some important business with some rich men.

The only thing Taara and her mom got from him was some pretty good allowance that he had to give for the upbringing of Taara when the legal proceedings were done. Even though it was a great sum Taara's mom believes in taking care of her expenses all by herself by doing a regular job in an office. For the sake of her self respect Ms. Roshni promised to never use the money her ex husband had provided for his child's future all for herself.

They live in a two storeyed house which was neither too luxurious nor too compromising. They obviously did not have a swimming pool or a home theater but they had every thing that would fill their life with peace, happiness and comfort.

She came downstairs and was soon greeted by her mom's shouting that echoed from the kitchen.

"Taara, come down. Your breakfast is ready."

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁ 𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

My mom called me to come downstairs and have my breakfast.

"Coming." I yelled back and dragged my bag all the way to the couch in the living room. I sat on the chair and saw toasted breads glistening because of the butter spread all over them.

"Amma, you will make me look like a pig. This is way too oily." I said.

She smacked me at the back of my head and said, "yeah, yeah, kids these days never eat any proper food and end up looking anaemic in the name of dieting. Shut up and eat it."

I sighed. There is no way I could ever win against her in any argument. Partially because of her skills in the art of arguing and partially because I love to see her winning. I like to see her happy. After the breakfast was done I kissed my amma's cheeks and started my bullet and set on the drive to college.

Within an hour or so I had reached the college, secured my bag in the hostel, got my books and was heading towards the classroom. Rhea was already inside so I had to go alone. I was just a few meters before the class when I spotted 𝘩𝘪𝘮 standing there with his back leaning on the wall. 𝘏𝘪𝘮 as in Rohan, Rohan Khurrana, the bad boy of the university.

He is the dream boy of almost every girl in this college. Many girls come here just so that they could see him and one day they can catch his attention. Not only that, his father is the founder of this whole university and also the chairman of 'The Khurrana Group'. Unfortunately he is the heir to all of his father's proud possessions. He is doing his MBA here while I am doing my engineering yet he manages to make time and bother me.

I speed walked past him but his minions stopped my way. They started walking towards me with small steps and an ugly smirk plastered on their faces. I took a few steps back to maintain the distance only to have my back bump into something really hard. Rohan was standing right behind me and I could feel his breath hitting my nape.

"Babygirl, don't you think your top is a bit too short? Hmm?" He asked in a husky voice.

I got a bit nervous but I managed to put up my facade and pushed him and walked straight into the class without turning back. I sat at my seat next to my best friend. She gave me an understanding smile but then we did our personal weird handshake and started chatting about how our weekend went. We talked for a while but soon enough the professor entered the class but not before giving Rohan a small bow as if he is his boss, well he will be really soon. The classes started but I saw Rohan was a bit disturbed. He smirked and left while I concentrated on the lecture.

To be continued.......